𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬

Billie's POV : I was just watching TV with everyone when my phone starts to ring. I look at the caller ID and its Mel. "Hello?" I ask. "Is this Billie?" I hear an unfamiliar voice on the phone. "Yeah, I'm sorry who is this?" I ask confused as to why someone has Mel's Phone. "I'm Timothy I was out looking for your girlfriend Melanie, she was supposed to come to my house and I got worried so I went out to look for her because she didn't respond to my calls or texts. when I got like 5 minutes away from my house I saw a bunch of like flashing lights and stuff and a girl on the floor and-" I cut her off. "WHERE'S MELANIE?" I ask worried about my baby.

"I found her on the floor, I think she like fainted or something so I picked her up and brought her back to my house, she's still knocked out and the first person in her contacts was you so-" I cut her off again. "WHAT'S YOUR ADDRESS, IM ON MY WAY." I say walking twords the door. "Um yeah my address is 777 clit licker st." She says. "Alright, in the mean time if she gets up, call me." I say as I hang up and rush to my car. I start my car and litteraly speed to the address she told me. I pull up at a small white house. I park my car and rush to the door. I knock three times really hard and the door opens. "IS SHE OKAY? WHERE IS SHE? IS SHE HURT?" I ask as I walk into the house. "She's in my room, she doesn't look hurt, she just wont wake up."

I walk into Timothy's room and see my baby laying on a bed with a little scratch on her head. I rush to her and hold her hand. "Baby, please wake up. Please." I whisper to her while kissing her hand. "What the hell happened to her?" I ask Timothy. "I don't know, when I got there she was just on the floor with no one helping her and a bunch of people surrounding her taking pictures." She said while placing a cup of water next to me. "Fucking paparazzi." I whisper to myself.

I stay at Timothy's house for a little while, not letting go of Mel's hand. We make small talk and get to know each other a bit and then Timothy went out to go buy some advil for my baby when she wakes up. Then I felt a squeeze on my hand. "BABY! OH MY GOD THANK GOD YOUR OKAY!" I shout as I pull her up and hug her. She gives me a weak smile as she reaches for the water next to me. I hand it to her and she gulps down the whole thing. "My head hurts like hell." She says while rubbing her head. "Here, lemme make it feel better." I say as I lean in and kiss her forhead. "Better?" I ask. She starts blushing and she nods her head.

"What happened baby?" I ask her while grabbing her hand again. She explained to me the whole situation and I felt so bad for her. "My poor baby, come here." I say as I pull her onto my lap and kiss her face all over. She starts uncontrollably giggling while blushing. "Where's Timothy?" She asks as she pulls away. "She went to go buy you some advil for your head. She'll be back soon." I say. She nods her head and gets up from my lap. "Where you going baby?" I ask. "Me and Tim are supposed to make cookies so I'm getting all the ingredients out." She says as she makes her way out the door.

I wanna tell her that Timothy just gives me like a fake friend type of vibe but I really don't want to fight with her. I walk into the kitchen with her and wrap my arms around her waist and pepper kisses on her neck. "I love you but I'm never gonna get anything done if your attached to me." She says while giggling. "Fine I'll let you go. Do you want me to stay here with you though? Or you want me to go back to Dani's?" I ask while letting her go. "Ummm... You can go if you want, I kinda just wanna get to know Timothy, but can you pick me up later, I don't want another incident to happen again." She says while giggling.

"Aight, I'll see you later mamas, aight? I love you." I say as I lean closer to her. "I love you too." She says as she pecks me on the lips. "The fuck was that? I want a real kiss." I say while pulling her back over to me as she laughs. Our lips then move together full of nothing but love. I ask her bottom lip for entrance but she denies. Well thats a first. We both pull away as she gives me on last peck on my lips. "Bye baby." She says. "Bye mamas." I say as I walk twords the front door.