𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

Melanie's POV : I woke up to the feeling of kisses all over my face. I open my eyes and see billie leaving pecks everywhere on my face. "Good morning mamas." Billie says, pausing all the kissing. "Good morning bil." I say while rubbing my eyes. "How long were you awake?" I ask. "Like 20 minutes." She says while placing one last kiss on my forhead. I giggle and get out of bed to go brush my teeth. "Are there any like spare toothbrushes I could use or something?" I ask while walking twords the bathroom.

"Nah but you could just use mine mamas." Billie says. "Ew billie no, do you know how unsanitary that is, just take me home and I'll shower and all that fun stuff." I say while taking the hoodie billie gave me off. She laughs and goes to her closet to grab some sweatpants. We finish getting dressed and head downstairs. We get to Bil's car and get in. She was about to buckle me up but stopped midway. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing." She said while laughing. She continued to buckle me up and does the same for herself.

Billie's POV : I pull out of the driveway and drive to Mel's house. "My head hurts so bad." Mel says while putting her hand on her head. "I'll buy you some advil on the way okay baby?" I say while putting my hand on her thigh. She nods and continues looking out the window. I let out a sigh as I pull up to a store to buy her pills. "Do you wanna come in with me mamas?" I ask while unbuckling. "No I'm okay." She says. I nod my head and get out the car.

"OH MY GOD MELANIE MARTINEZ!!" A girl screams making four other girls in the parking lot turn their heads and scream. Well shit. This is why she didn't wanna go inside with me. I saw Mel in the car keeping her head down. Should I walk back to the car? Nah they don't look to bad. I walk inside the store and pay for the pills. "Thanks." I say as I walk out of the store. I look back at the direction of my car and see Mel taking pictures with them. She see's me and sends them off, not without saying goodbye of course.

"Have a good time?" I ask while chuckling. "They just made my headache like ten times worse." She says while putting her hands on her head. "My poor baby, come here." I say as I engulf her into my arms. She wraps her arms around me and nuzzles her face in the crook of my neck. "I love you billie." I hear her say as she places light kisses on my neck. "I love you more mamas." Then I see cameras flashing everywhere and a bunch of dudes asking us to look at them. Fucking paparazzi bro. "Baby we have to go, c'mon." I say as I rush her into my car.

We get inside the car and buckle up. "If anything happens to us my label is gonna be pissed because I don't have my bodyguards with me." Mel says. I chuckle as I drive out of the parking lot. "So do you get that a lot?" I ask while switching lanes. "Get what?" She asks. "A bunch of people just running up to you and asking for pictures." She nods her head. "Some of them are really nice but the others just want to meet me just so they can say they met me." She says while opening her phone.

I hum in response. "Ya know... I haven't heard the album yet." I say while pulling out the aux cord. She rolls her eyes while laughing. "Its not even that good trust me, there's maybe like one song on there thats good but thats about it." She says as she turns off her phone. "We'll see." I say as I open spotify and click on her album. The beginning of crybaby starts playing and I'm already in love. "Your all on your own and you lost all your friends, you told yourself that its not you its them." The song plays as she lip syncs along. I definitely know what that line was about.

"Your one of a kind and no one understands, but those crybaby tears keep comin' back again." This song is fucking fire. Some time passes and I didn't get to listen to the whole album because we got to her house. "Well from what I've heard so far, this album is fucking fire." I say as I unbuckle my seatbelt. She lets out a chuckle while shaking her head. "Thank you billie, I appreciate it." She unbuckles herself and opens her own door. "Sorry, I forgot you like to open it for me". She says as I get out the car.
"Its aight mamas. I'll see you tomorrow?" I ask as I grab her hand and walk her to her door. She thinks about it for a second. "Maybe. I have a very tight schedule for tomorrow but I'll see what I can do." She says as she kisses my forhead.