𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐬

Melanie's POV : I woke up in Billie's bed and in different clothes. I slowly but surely start to remember everything that happened. Why does this fuck shit keep happening to me? Why can't I just make music, have a nice girlfriend and do what I love without these crazy ass problems. Thats litteraly all I want. Is that too much to ask for? I sigh as I sit up and look around. "Billie?" I call for her. No answer. "Maggie?" Still no answer. I get up from the bed and leave the room. No one's here. Strange.

"Hey pepper, you know where everyone is?" I ask her. She growls in response making me chuckle. I walk into the living room and notice a note on the small table. "Hey sweetie, went to Billie's concert, be home soon. If you would like to join there's a backstage pass in finneas's old room. Also, Billie put your phone in rice, its in the kitchen. love you ♡ ~ Maggie" I mumble read. I forgot about Billie's concert. "You know where my shoes are?" I ask pepper. She just stares at me, tilting her head a bit. I walk into the kitchen and see my phone in a bowl of rice.

I pick it up and try to turn it on. "Thank god." I exhale as my phone turns on. I go to my messages and see I have a bunch of missed calls from Larray, Issa, James, and Mike. I text them and let them know I'm okay. I put my phone down and go in Billie's closet and pick one of the million pairs of shoes she has. I put them on and grab my phone and the backstage pass. "Adios pepper!" I shout before walking out the house.

Billie's POV : "Eilish, there's a girl outside with a backstage pass, seems sketchy." One of my security guards says to me. "What do they look like?" I ask as Jake puts the earpeice on me. "Half blone hair, half-" I cut him off. "Let her in, she's with me." He obeys and walks back outside to let her in. "Alright, your on in ten eilish, good luck." Jake says. "I don't need it but thanks." I say cockily. He playfully rolls his eyes as he walks out the room.

Melanie's POV : I knock on the door labeled "Green room" and the door opens revealing an excited Billie. "You cameeeeee!" She exclaims as she jumps in my arms, making me carry her. "Yes I came, now get off me, your heavy." I laugh as I put her down. "Fuck you." She chuckles as we walk inside the green room. Wow, it really is a green room. "So, what made you come?" She asks as she sits down on a couch. "Simply was bored and didn't feel like being alone." I shrug. She hums in response and grabs a water bottle. "So, Zoe's crazy huh?" I chuckle. "Did you know or is this new to you?" I ask her.

"Nah, this is all news to me but don't worry cuz I got it taken care of anyways." She smiles. "Taken care of?" What does that mean? "Don't worry about it princess." She says, using the nickname that makes my knees weak. "Nice shoes by the way." She chuckles, looking at the shoes I took from her. "Well I wouldn't have had to take your shoes if I could have found mine." I say while laying down on her lap. She chuckles while playing with my hair. "Touche." She smiles. I get more comfortable in her touch as she continues stroking my hair. "Have you heard the album yet?" She asks.

"Yeah, it's really good." I smile. The album actually was really good, the entire concept of "Don't smile at me" was absolutely genius. "Yeah? What's your favorite song?" She questions with a smirk. "I wanna say it's between bellyache and party favor." I say. I really can't choose favorites though because the whole thing is so good. We talk for a little while longer about Zoe and a couple of other things until it's eventually time for her to go on. Billie insisted that I go with Maggie and Patrick to watch from the side of the stage but I wanted to be in the crowd with everyone else, so she got one of her security men to come with me in the crowd as I watch her perform.

"Good luck, I love you." I say as I blow a kiss to her before going off into the crowd. I hear a faint "I love you too!" Yell after me as I make my way from back stage. I walk into the crowd and I immediately get looks from all the fan girls. "Yes?" I ask with attitude. They all quickly look away and continue screaming for Billie. I chuckle and pull out my phone, ready to record my first "BiLlIe eIlIsH eXpEriEnCe."