Epilogue

~Third Person~

"I do." Taylor smiles at her newly wed husband, tears shining in her grey eyes.

"By the power vested in me, granted by the state of New York, I now pronounce you man and wife." The priest announces into the microphone, the speakers placed around the beach projecting it to the guests. "You may kiss the bride."

Zayn takes Taylor in his arms, kissing her deeply, hesitant to pull away.

"Ew." Their daughter Maggie says, as always.

The guests laughs at the eight year old junior bridesmaid.

The bride and groom walk down the aisle, going to one of resort rooms. As soon as they are behind closed doors, there hands are all over each other, over their fancy attire. Taylor groans against Zayn's lips, pulling away.

"Patience. I don't wanna ruin my hair or makeup." She huffs, not wanting to let her husband go.

"You fucking tease." Zayn groans overdramatically as she changes into more comfortable shoes. Taylor winks, kissing his cheek before strutting out of the room, making sure to add a little sway to her hips to tease him even more. "I'll get her back later." Zayn promises himself in the mirror, fixing his suit before winking at himself and walking out of the room.

The couple makes their way out to the beach where they are also holding the reception.

"Hey princess." Zayn greets his daughter, holding her hand and he and Taylor make their way to have the first dance.

"Hi dad, bye dad." She replies, before scooting away and finding her two year old cousin, Finn, along with his parents.

Taylor always insisted that the day Brooke found out what Tyler done for her was the day she got pregnant.

Nobody, outside of Brooke's mother and her friends, including the twin's parents, believed that what they were doing was right. Finn was only four weeks old when she became pregnant with their second son, Garrett, named after Emma's brother. Mostly because Tyler didn't think you could get pregnant right after you give birth. Not wanting to hurt the baby or the baby carrier, Brooke and Tyler hadn't done the deed in ten months, so they made up for it the next two days. A lot. Nobody thought she and Tyler could do it, but they did, and now, at two and a quarter, and one and a half, the boys are expecting a baby sister.

Maggie absolutely loves playing Cars with Finn.

The music starts, playing the song, I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz. The newly weds begin dancing slowly, the world around them dissolving until it was just the two of them.

Taylor looks up into Zayn's eyes, love shining brightly in them.

"I love you." She whispers, getting a large smile out of him.

"I love you so much." He leans down to kiss her,  ceasing their dancing.

Despite how cute how in love they are is, Maggie leans over to her best friend Nicole, who was also invited to the wedding, muttering an, "Ew."

Nikki laughs as the song comes to an end, allowing everyone else to join them on the dance floor. The next song to play is Don't Give Up On Me, by Andy Grammer. Nikki drags Maggie out, immediately beginning to goof around, dancing to the up beat song.

Taylor looks over at her daughter's arms being swung around every which way, laughing at the sight. Zayn glances over his suited shoulder, watching the pair for only a moment before returning his attention to his gorgeous wife.

"I love you Munchkin." He tells her, making her feel as though it's the first time all over again.

Taylor feels that way every time he says it. It makes her feel like a child getting a sucker, giddy and bright.

"So you've said." She replies, attempting to play it cool for a few seconds. Since he couldn't see her until she walked down the aisle, he sat outside the door she was staying in, talking to her until the last second when he had to stay at the altar. It was worth it though, to see Taylor walking towards him. He'd be lying if he said he hadn't cried a bit.

Her cool facade falters as he fakes hurt, although thanks to his impeccable acting skills, or just Taylor's fear she'll upset him, she believes it. She puts her hand on his cheeks, pulling him towards her and kissing him.

"I love you." Zayn smiles widely against her lips at her words. "You asshole!" She gasps, pulling back.

"You already said you love me, you can't take it back!" He taunts, resulting in Taylor sticking her tounge out at him. He smirks, leaning in and nipping at it. She scowls at him. "Aww I'm sorry Munchkin. I looovveeee yyyooouuuu."

Taylor looks away, biting the inside of her lip to stop herself from smiling, but it fails as the smile slips through.

"You're an idiot. Now let's go cut the cake." She says definitively. Zayn smiles, kissing her one more time before dragging her over to the table holding the cake.

The End

Hiiiiiii everyone. That's it for this book! There will eventually be another, with Maggie's highschool story. Honestly, this took so many turns.

At first this was going to be a, 'Best Friend's Brother,' book. It was just going to be through highschool with Taylor and Ashton ending up together. Then it was going to be a, 'Brother's Best Friend,' book, just through highschool.

Zayn was going to be a David, don't know why. Nikki was going to be Kendall. Like I wrote the entire book as Kendall and when I was editing changed it to Nikki. Taylor was not going to get preggo, Tyler was supposed to stay a playboy for the entirety of the book, Danny was gonna be gay. Then he was gonna be with Zayn's older sister Vanessa. Then I realized that that's not how life works and some people don't end up with people.

Then I realized that this a book so he will, just later on.

Ashton was supposed to die, but then somehow in my brain he lives. So now he lives and is just in jail.

Tyler wasn't gonna be part of the Mafia anymore, but now he is, and is just controlling it from New York.

Yaaaaaay processes👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed. I love y'all, thank you for reading!