Chapter 5: The "Original Salvatores"

I woke up the next morning in a bed that wasnt mine. I looked around and saw a room that also wasnt mine.

"The hell?" I question going to stand.

I noticed I was in a short sleeved shirt, showing off my scarred arms. I was also in a pair of loose pants.

"Hello Cameron," the voice of damon sounded.

"Did you kidnapped me?" I questioned.

"Yes."

"When are you letting me go? Are you going to kill me?" I asked backing up against the wall.

In a split second damon was right in front of my. His hands were holding my waist, keeping me against the wall. His eyes were staring into mine intensely.

"Forget that I'm a vampire," he damanded.

"I cant," I said quietly.

"Why cant I compel you!" I yelled letting go of me.

"Why cant you what?" I said very confused.

"Vampires have a mind control power. For some reason it doesnt affect you. You have on no jewelry. Maybe you have vervain in your system, " he said eying me.

"I'm not going to tell anyone. Can you just let me go to school," I begged.

"No. Your stuck here for at least another day. Two at most," he said.

"Why can't I just leave?" I demanded.

"Becuase I dont trust you!" He said.

He stormed out of the bedroom and slammed the door behind him making him jump. I jumped back into the bed and stared at the wall. About an hour later he came back in with a burger and fries.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he told me.

"Y-your not?" I stuttered out.

"No. I just need you to forget. Once I can compel you, you'll be able to go back with your family," he said.

"Fun," I mumble with sarcasm,"can I please go home. Elena may drive my stoner brother crazy without me."

"No can do. Sorry. After you eat you're welcome to come down," he said amd left the room.

I ate the food he brought me and looked through the drawers until I found a long sleeved shirt. I brushed my mess of hair and went downstairs to see him drinking.

"How old are you?" I asked him.

"I'm twenty three," he told me.

"Not what i meant," i said to him.

"One hundred and sixty-two," he said.

"Then its even more shady that you kidnapped a seventeen year old," I told him.

"Its a good thing I dont give a damn," he said and drank his whiskey.

"Why are you hurting Caroline?" I asked him.

"What? I need food," he said with his signature smirk

"Feed off of me then. Dont hurt caroline," I told him.

He just smirked at me and walked into another room. Damon salvatore was something else. I waited around the house until stefan came home with an angry expression.

"Wheres damon?" He asked me.

"Disappeared."

"Did he compel you?" He asked me.