Chapter 49: Wickory Bridge

(Wow. This had been an incredible journey. Thank you to all my loyal supporters. I do want to thank my two most loyal.
sarasong101 and AlyssaHandley. Enjoy the last chapter. There will be some epilogues.)

"This is going to end in blood shed. Are we all okay with that?" I asked the salvatores and my sister.

"We have to be. We have to stop their mother...and ric," damon told me.

Ric has come back from the dead. Now me and damon are going to kill him, once and for all. While we do that stefan and elena are helping the others take out momma Mikaelson.

Me and damon got in his truck and drove to find ric. I havent seen him this tense ever. I dont think he ever though he'd be the one to go after ric.

Suddenly a call from tyler came through.

"Hey," I said shakily into the phone.

"In case one of us doesnt come out alive, I love you sis," he said into the phone.

"I love you to tyler. I could not have picked a better brother," I said with a small smile.

"Be safe. Please," he said.

"I will. You too Ty," I said and hung up the phone.

It scared me to think that could be the last time I talk to him. Me and damon pulled up to an old warehouse. I took a deep breath as we pushed open the doors.

"Well, well, well, if it isnt teen couple of month," alaric snarled.

"Something you dont know a lot about," I mumbled cause damon to smack me.

"Dont make this harder on me," damon begged.

"I wont," he said.

Suddenly he shot something at us and I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

"What the fuck," I mumbled, falling to the ground.

"Vervained stake," damon said weakly.

I groaned in pain as ric chained me up with wolfsbane coated cuffs. Then he chained damon up.

"How can I make damon suffer the most. What torture would make him suffer the most?" Ric said sadistically as he grabbed a knife.

"Dont hurt him! What ever you do, dont hurt him!" I basically growled out.

"I'm not going to him," alaric said.

Suddenly the knife slowly went across my stomach. I screamed in pain as the wound healed, slowly.

"Stop! Please!" Damon begged as he tried to break out of his cuffs.

"Why torture him, when he cares such more about you," alaric told me.

This time he grabbed mini stakes and stabbed all across my body. Tears fell freely as my throat hurt from screaming.

"Now, for the ultimate torture, " alaric grabbed a big stake and stuck it in front of my heart.

"Not today," damon said, voice low.

He was free from his restraints. His face cold with anger. He grabbed ric and threw him across the the storage unit. Damon had just got me out of my restraints when alaric came back at him.

I slowly pulled the stakes out of me and sighed in relief as they healed. Once I was done I helped damon go after alaric.

"Elena's calling!" Damon hissed.