chapter 38: A little Bit of revenge

(So I just started a looking for alaska fanfic and I would appreciate it if you would check it out!

Special thanks to sarasong101 for the chapter idea!)

"Ready for your latest assignment?" Klaus asked me.

"Mhm.

"God quit moping. So what if damon doesnt love you," klaus sneered.

"You wouldn't get it," I sighed.

"What. I wouldnt get that your an outcast. I wouldnt get you family not loving you. I wouldnt get being desperate for anyone to love. Do your assignment, and when you get back we will have a talk," klaus said.

I nodded my head and took off. I knew I had a to kill a pesky little which who had been after klaus. What's funny is since klaus has let me loose I've had great control.

I only kill who I want to kill. The first week was hard, I couldn't control myself, but klaus helped me. He may be a soulless demon, but hes an okay person to me.

"Hello Carson," I said appearing behind a woman.

"Who are you?"

"Klaus sent me," I said with a smirk.

"You cant do this! Hes a monster!" She begged.

"Oh, but maybe I am too," I said with a wicked smile.

I put a spell on her that made her unable to move. I then sank my fangs into her neck and drank every last drop of blood. Once I knew she was dead I wiped the blood from my face.

I went back to me, klaus, and stefans hideout with a smile on my face. I still have my humanity on, which I thought would kill me, but it hasn't. Stefan shot me a disgusted look as I walked past him.

"You came here first," I snapped.

"Yeah. To save my brother, and i hate it," he growled.

"Then go home stefan. You no good unless your loyal," i told him.

"Since when do you sound like klaus?" He demanded.

"Maybe I like this stefan. I am in full control. People are afraid of me. Best of all, I dont get close to anyone," I said.

"This isn't the Cameron I knew from a few weeks ago," stefan said.

"Your right. She died the day I came a tribrid," I said coldly.

"Maybe I want her back," he told me.

"I'm sorry stefan."

I went to klaus' door and knocked on it.

"Come in cameron," he said to me.

"what did you want to talk about," I asked sitting on the edge of his bed.

"You know I was the outcast of my siblings. I wasn't fully theirs. They always treated me as less then them," he said.

"But you we the most powerful."

"It didnt matter. Growing up I compelled girls into loving. I gave up trying to be good and became who everyone thought I was," he explained.

"Why tell me this?"

"Becuase you arent alone Cameron. I've had my eyes on your for awhile. Cameron. We are very much alike," he said.

"Muderous hydrid and tribrid with some serious blood lust?" I asked him.

"Broken. That's what we are," he told me.

"I'm not broken."

"That's not what your wrist says."