Chapter 17: Founders day

(I have a contest for you readers. Info is at the bottem)

"Ready for the parade?" Jeremy asked me.

"Yeah," I said and felt my phone go off again.

Tyler has been desperately trying to reach me, but I havent picked up. I'm just not sure how you tell your brother that you're both werewolves, and I figured this out by killing your girlfriend. So I've been avoiding him.

"God, are you still mad at me?" He asked.

"Yes. Asshole. I am," I growled and stormed out of the house.

Elena was waiting outside to take me to school. She was in her founders day outfit and looked beautiful. I hung put with damon and stefan as the parade went on, both of whom seemed upset.

"What's wrong?" I asked them.

"John is planning something. Also, the tomb vampires are attacking tonight. We have a plan," stefan said.

"What's the plan?"

"Damon is going with john in an attempt to stop him. Me, you, and elena are gonna wait for the tomb vampires and stop them," stefan further explained.

"Okay. I'm game," I told him.

Time skip - that night

Me and stefan were at the outskirts of of the celebration looking for anyone familiar. I just had a really bad feeling about this. Suddenly my head started to pound and I fell to the ground in pain.

"Ah! Shit! Damn it! ah!" I yelled grabbing my head.

Alaric forced me up and helped me run, but we were already seen. This is how they are finding vampires, but why was I effected to.

Alaric got me and stefan to safety with the help of elena. When the pain subsided me and stefan ran to find damon. When we saw town hall on fire we knew what had happened.

Before I could even think about what i was doing i ran into the building. Fire and smoke were all around me. I was trying to find a door to the basement. That's where the yelling was coming from.

Suddenly a path opened to the basement. I saw damon and ran to him.

"Wheres tyler dad? Wheres anna?" I asked him.

"Their dead!" He gasped.

The had vervained him. I helped carry some of his weight and ran from the room. When we got outside we collapsed on the ground gasping for breath.

"You're an idiot!" Stefan yelled at me.

"Really feeling the love," I groaned.

"Is she gonna be okay?" I heard elena asked bonnie, but she didnt respond.

"Guys, caroline, matt, and tyler are in the hospital!" She exclaimed.

"Somebody drive me!" I screamed standing up,"is tyler okay?"

"They said hes doing the worse," she told me.

"I'll drive you. Let's go," damon said and we ran to his car.

We were at the hospital in under ten minutes. I ran inside and was taken to Tyler's room.

"Are you okay?" I asked him,"what happened?"

"I got a headache and lost control of my car. Not like you care," he growled.

"Of course I care," I said sitting beside him.

"Why have you been ghosting me?" He demanded.

"We need to talk about the migrain," told him.

"Domt change the subject. Actually. Get the hell out, " he growled.

"Me and you are warewolves," oh my God cameron, shut up,"I found out after I killed your girlfriend. "

That wasnt how I planned to tell him.

"What?" He demanded.

"Vicki was a vampire. She was attacking me, jeremy, and elena. She was going to kill us. I had to do something,"I said to him.

"How does that go to you being a werewolf. Me too?" He demanded.

"When I killed her something in me changed. The next full moon I turned," I told him.

"Wheres my dad?"

"I couldnt save him. They tried to kill all of us. By the time I got there he was dead," I told him.

"My dads dead? You killed vicki!" He yelled.

"Tyler..."

"Get out! I hate you!" He yelled at me.

I nodded my head and slipped from his room. When I walked put to Damon's car he held a solemn look.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Katherine. Shes back," he told me.

Could anything else go wrong?

(I'm doing a charecter contest. I need you to design a 17 years old. Can be either male or female. Either put it in the comment or pm me.

Name
Age: 17
Hair color
Eye color
Gender
Hair color
Hair style (curly, straight, wavy, etc)
Hair length
Good personality traits
Bad personality traits
Worst fear
Clothing style