Chapter 46: Revenge is Sweet

"Your sage?" I asked the pretty red haired girl.

"Your the girl that's supposed to convince me that my love is evil," she told me.

"Wait, why?" I asked confused, damon told me I was meeting sage, but didnt specify why.

"Did damon not tell you. They think finn is evil and needs to be stopped," she said.

"But if he dies, so do I. Dont get me wrong I want the motherfucker dead, but not for my life," I told her.

"What could he have done that you want to kill him for?" She demanded.

"I have to go," I told her and ran to find damon.

I didnt want more people to know. I dont need or want their pity.  When I tried to find damon, I was sad to find klaus.

"So. You turned sage against finn?"

"Why would I? If finn dies so do I."

"They think bonnie could break the connection," klaus told me.

"We are putting a lot of trust in someone who already wants us dead," I told klaus.

"Trust me. Theres an adequate threat being made for this to work," klaus told me.

"I'm not talking to sage. Finn is an ass for what he did. No I still wont tell you. Although, I do have a question for you," I said.

"What, darling?" He asked.

"How was finn out three years ago?"

"I needed his help with a small problem. He got away for about six months, then I daggered him back up. Why?" Klaus asked.

"I was just wondering why you'd let out a monster," I told him honestly, "I'll talk to sage, but under one condition. "

"Which is?" Klaus asked.

"I kill him."

"As you wish, darling," he told me with a smirk.

I met with sage and tried to convince her to join us, but she wouldnt believe me. Apparently her love couldn't hurt a fly. I told stefan and he said hed handle it.

After that, I headed home to the salvatore house. I passed elena and stefan in the livingroom and went to me and Damon's room.

"You forgot to tell me the plan," I said plopping on our bed.

"Sorry," he said sheepishly.

"I will kill finn," I said to him.

"Are you sure you can kill him?" Damon asked.

"Why couldnt I?"

"You've always felt guilty after you kill. With you just relapsing, are you mentally stable to kill him?" Damon asked me.

"The people I killed in the past werent trying to kill me and my friends. I will have no problem killing him," I said to damon.

Not to mention he raped me. I thought but didnt say aloud. Damon doesnt know, and if I have it my way, he never will.

"Okay. I just want to make sure you will be okay. I cant loose you," he said and kissed me.

"You wont," I reassured.

Damon went to the bar and I stayed up in my room.

"So I hear your going hunting," the voice of kol said from my window.

A smile grew on my face.

"After the tie is broken," I told him.

"I knew you were my favorite Gilbert," he said casually hopping threw my window," my job is to tell you when we are leaving and not tell you anything becka is doing."

"What's she doing?" I asked him.

"My lips are sealed, Tribrid," he told me cockily.

"Whatever, Original," I said and leaned against the bed.

We me and Kol hung out in my room until he got the text that the tie was broken.

"Let's go," he said and offered me his hand.

Me and Kol ran to where stefan told me Finn would be. I appeared and saw a beat up damon.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Rebecka is a bitch," he groaned.

I mumbled a spell to heal him.

"What a surprise, seeing you all here," finn said coming up to us.

"You dead, Mikaelson, " I sneered.

"If I die, so do you, slut," he said making me freeze.

"What the hell did you call me?" I growled.

"Well, we did have sex a few years ago," he said cockily,"how many people have you slept with since?"

I heard whispered between the brothers behind me.

"None and your the reason I havent it. You screwed me up for years and it's time for revenge," I growled.

"Okay little girl. Let's see what you got," he laughed.

He tried to speed towards me but I used a teleportation spell to go behind him. He flashed his fangs and this time went for my neck.

"Not today," I said grabbing the dagger from my boot and stabbing him in the heart.

"You bitch," he growled.

"Finn!" I heard sage yelled behind me.

"That's what you get for raping me," I said with a steady voice.

"Sage!" I heard stefan say behind me.

I saw her crumble to the ground. Then I turned back to finn and I smiled. I know that's awful, but it felt good to kill him. Not only could he never hurt me again, he could never rape another girl.

"Cam," Kol said coming up to me.

"I'm okay," I told him.

"I'm sorry my brother did that," he said softly.

"Dont apologize for things that's arent your fault," I told him.

He gave me a hug. When he pulled away he flipped the salvatores off and ran away. I smiled after him and walked over and looked down at sage.

"I'm sorry," I said to her deceased body.

"This isnt good," stefan noted.

"If an original dies, so does everyone they turned," damon noted.

"How are you?" Stefan asked.

"I feel good. No guilt for this kill," I said honestly.

"Why did you never tell me?" Damon asked.

"I didnt tell anyone. Only tyler. Elijah figured it out," I said honestly.

"When?" Stefan asked.

"Three years ago. The Gilbert's forgot to pick me up and I walked home," I told them,"then he raped me."

"I'm sorry, love," damon told me.

"Im okay now. Im a stronger person," I said.

"The strongest I know," damon agreed.

We went home and I laid in my and Damon's bed. He crawled in behind me and stared at me smiling.

"How have you been through so much shit and your still a good person?" He asked.

"You are too," I told him.

"No. You only see the best in me," damon told me.

"And you in me. It's why we are perfect for eachother," I told him.

"We're perfect together?" He asked smirking.

"Yes," I said and kissed his nose.

He sent me a smile and hugged me. I meant itthough, me and damon salvatore are perfect together.