Chapter 39: Senior Night

(So, I am turning this into a love triangle due to comments I've recieved. Throughout the story comment who you like cameron with. Nothing is set in stone.?

"Klaus will kill you when he finds out, and his sister will help," I told Stefan.

"Are you going to tell him?" Stefan asked with a worried look.

"No. Just watch your back Stef," I said to him.

"Do you miss damon?"

"Not really."

So that's a slight lie. I miss him with everything in me, but he was very clear. He doesnt love me, so I need to move on.

"So stefan, I heard your love died. Do you think you'll ever love like that again?" Rebecka asked, clearly baiting the boy.

She cut off his answer with a kiss. I rolled my eyes and went to my room. A good bit of time later I heard a knock on the door.

"Did you know elena has the necklace? Or the fact shes alive?" Klaus asked getting in my face.

"Yes."

"Why would you not tell me?" He spat.

"You never asked me. Now get out of my face unless you actually plan on doing something," I snapped.

Klaus just smirked. A questioning looked formed on my face. That is until he collided his lips with mine.

"What the hell!" I asked when I pulled away.

"Your telling me you didnt slightly enjoy it?" He asked.

"Klaus-"

"Damon doesnt love you anymore. You shouldn't stay stuck on people who dont love you, " he said before leaving my room,"be ready to leave shortly. We are heading to he highschool."

"Dont hurt-"

"Your brother. I know. And I promise," he said before he was gone.

I quickly changed into a crapped twenty one pilots shirt and black Jeans. I put on my necklace from tyler, which I use as a daylight necklace, and a pair of converse.

I walked out to see rebecka putting an unconscious stefan in the back of a truck.

"Is he okay?" I asked getting in shotgun.

"Yes. Want some blood for the road?" Klaus asked extending his wrist.

I happily drank some of his blood.

"Could you to quit flirting so we could go?" Rebecka asked.

I reluctantly pulled away from klaus' wrist as he started to drive. The whole time I've been here me and klaus have become close, but I never thought I could have feelings for him.

It's been about a month, could I really be over my last relationship enough to like klaus. If I could, does this make me a bad person?

We arrived at the school and went inside to wear the students are.

"Hello," I said with a devious smirk.

"Why are you here?" Elena demanded.

"Guys, chill," Tyler said to everyone.

I sent him a genuine smile before turning to the others,"its time forna surpirse."

"You," klaus said to a girl," raise you leg. And you boy, if she drops it beat her to death."

"You cant be okay with this!" Caroline shouted.

"Oh, but I am."

"Is your humanity off?" Elena asked.