Chapter 32: The Deaths keep Coming

(Why do you think Klaus wants Camerom so bad?)

I heard a knock on my window. I was at the boat house with everyone, realing from the events. I havent been doing good. I've been cutting atleast twice a day, but nothing was helping.

I heard a knock again and went to the window.

"You look rough me dear Cam," elijah said,"you need to get out."

I just shook my head no.

"Damon said you werent talking."

I gave him a weird look.

"Yes, their so worried they called me. Your mom was a bitch, but she still was your mom. I'm sorry Cam," he said.

"Give me a minute to change."

He nodded his head. I changed into a pair of black leggings and the shirt stefan got me for my birthday. I also put on the necklace from Tyler.

"You got a tattoo," elijah noted.

"I know Grampa," I said quietly.

"We are going to learn about history with jenna," he said.

I just nodded my head. He slung an arm around me as we walked.

"Hey Elijah. Cameron. I didnt know you were friends," she said.

"Yeah. We just ran into eachother and became close," elijah told her.

Or, ya know, he kidnapped me.

"Hi Elijah. Cameron. Jenna said she was showing you around, and me being a history buff wanted to join."

"I'm sure that's why," I mumbled, earning a glare.

"I was hoping to look at where the slaves were kept," elijah said in his posh tone.

"I left those in the car. I'll be right back," she said before leaving.

"Dont worry Alaric. I'm not into younger women, and if I were. There would be better options," Elijah said looking at me.

That didnt change Rick's attitude through this. We were sitting st mystic grill hanging out.

"Do you know where tyler went. His mom is worried sick," jenna asked me.

"No. I woke up with a letter."

In all actuality I knew whe de e he was. We talk every day. Hes trying to get his whole wolf thing figured out, and I'm petting him.

"Shame," I heard Damon's voice behind me.

"Damon," I said hugging him.

"Hello, love. Your sister needs you back at the place. I'll see you later tonight," damon said.

"Okay. Bye guys. See ya, E," I said to them.

"See ya Cam."

Later that night damon came into our room with an unreadable expression.

"Your going to hate me," he said slowly.

"I could never hate you," I told him.

"I killed Elijah."

"Y-you what?" I asked, my lip trembling.

"He was after elena," he defended quickly.

"With a deal she made! We shouldnt blame Elijah for that!" I cried out.

"Hes dead Cameron. Get over it," he said coldly.

"Your sleeping on the couch." I said just as coldly.

I grabbed the headphone that Elijah got me and listened to music. I could faintly hear damon yell for my attention but I wouldnt give it to him.

He killed elijah. I know everyone thinks hes a bad person, but he isn't. Not with me.

Suddenly the headphones were ripped off.

"Damom-"

"Hes back," stefan said.

I rushed to stand up and saw elijah outside.

"Dont hurt him!" I yelled to damon.

Suddenly damon was thrown into a tree.

"Elijah dont kill him!" I said and stood inbetween the boys.

"Move," damon said.

"You'll have to kill me. I wont let you hurt eachother. I've lost too many people as is," I growled.

"I'm sure we can make a truce, for you girlfriend," elijah said, a smirk on his face.

"Not one we can trust," elena said and stabbed him in the back.

"No! Elijah!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry," he whispered before dying.

"What the fuck elena! Your the one who made the deal!" I screamed as tears fell down my face.

I fell to the ground beside his head body, now gray as stone. Tears fell from my eyes as I stared at his dead body. Why is everyone I love dying.

"Make sure the knife stays in. Take care of it," damon said to stefan.

"Cam," elena said stepping closer to me.

"Come any closer and I'll kill you. Thay goes for you to damon," I growled and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Damon demanded.

"Anywhere else. Oh, and elena. If you didnt want the deal you shouldnt have taken it. His death is on you," I said coldly.

I walked back to my old house and saw jeremy in the livingroom. It was about one in the morning.

"You look like hell," i noted to him.

"You do to. What happened?"

"They killed elijah. You?"

"Bonnie is never going to give me a shot."

"Sibling movie night?" I asked him.

"Sibling movie night. I'll let you watch Harry potter this time," he said.

We put in the fourth movie, my favorite. He held a bowl of popcorn in his lap and I laid my head on his sholder.

"I love you Jer."

"I love you to cam. I missed you," he said.

"I missed you to."

Klaus POV

"We need a way to get the girl to me," I told my new little slave.

"Are we sure your plan wont kill her?"

"I'm quite sure. And remember, I own you Scarlett. Alice made sure of that the say she got you," I threatend.

"Just kill me then," she said.

"I will. Dont worry. But for know I need a wolf, a vampire, and human. Above all I need Cameron Gilbett," i told her.

"We need Tyler back. She would do anything for him," the girl whispered.

"Brilliant idea scarlett," i said to her.

She just looked down, her face showing guilt. I didnt care. I've never cared about her. All I cared about now was breaking the curse and getting Cameron.