Chapter 48: Twenties

(Heads up. I have midterms next week so I will be a sucky author. Also, there is a little more language in this chapter so heads up.)

I rushed for Jeremy just was tackled to the ground. I looked up to see damon above me holding me down.

"Get him out of here," damon growled.

Damon rolled up his sleeve and gave me some blood.

"This should satisfy you," damon told me.

I dug my fangs into him and drank happily. I love the taste of Damon's blood, sweeter then every other blood. Once I pleased I reluctantly pulled away.

"Great. We are back where we all started," I sighed.

"This time I will do better to help you."

"How am I going to control this?" I sighed.

"Trial by fire. You have a dance tonight," he told me.

"Damon I'm a ripper," I deadpanned.

"I wont let you hurt anybody, but you have to be able to be around people."

I glared at him but I knew he was right. I went up stair and curled my bleached hair. After that I put on my flapper dress and a headband. I looked in the mirror and sighed.

"Please dont hurt anyone," I told myself.

I walked down and saw damon looking quite dashing. He held out a cup to me.

"Animal. Thank stefan," he laughed.

Me and him got in the car and arrived at the school. I went in and found my brother and care.

"We heard. Are you okay?" Care asked.

I faked a smile and nodded my head.

I talked with them until klaus came over. I tensed up at the sight of him amd so did my unsired brother.

"Can I have this dance?" He asked caroline.

I saw how upset tyler looked so I decided to make a dumbass move,"sure. We need to talked anyway."

Klaus reluctantly pulled me on the floor,"I wanted caroline."

"And I want to now be a ripper. I guess we have a problem," I snapped.

"I do seem to like you as a ripper," he noted.

"While this may have not crossed you mind, i dont give a damn what you like," I snapped.

"I'll make a deal. Come with me and you wont be a ripper anymore."

"I have a better deal. I stay with damon and he helps me when I come off the rails," i told him.

"Why do that when I can compel you,"  klaus asked.

"Because I choose damon. Not you. Have a nice night," I told klaus and walked away.

I walked over to a distressed elena.

"What's wrong?"

"Come with me. Ric is about to make a mistake," she told me.

I nodded my head and after her. Jeremy followed us.

"I made a mistake. Instead of killing vampires I befriended them. Lime you have with her," ric said pointing at me.

"You dont mean that. Damon's your best friend, Ric," I said to him.

"Shut up, murderer," he sneered at me.

"Please ric. This isnt you," elena begged.

"No. I got distract and all that blood is on my hands. Jenna's blood is on my hands," he told us.