ELC5

ELC5

Ate Lucy's foods are tasty. It is delicious! I don't know why Six doesn't want to eat it. I gaze at the food that I took here for him... but was eaten by me. My eyes shifted to Six whose eyebrows are closed on meeting each other while browsing the papers inside the envelope his father gave using his right hand.

His left hand is holding the bread that he was eating. I got it in the pantry when I came down to wash his spoon. Unfortunately, there is no bigger snack than bread in there. I know it wasn't enough for someone like him who has a big body. For sure, his food intake is greater too!

Bakit ba kasi ayaw niya itong niluto ni Ate Lucy?

"Gusto mo pa?" I asked.

"Shut up," he answered me without even looking at me.

I pouted. I'm just asking so I could go down and get more for him! The small bread can't suffice his hunger!

I closed all the tupperwares in front of me since I was already done eating. I stood up to get the fabric bag on Six's table before I went back on my seat again to put all the tupperwares inside. He doesn't even flinch from all the movements I did.

I don't have anything to do and I was so bored. My eyes are just roaming around a very quiet room. I really wanna talk to Six but he seems serious about what he's reading. The silence and the coldness that's kissing my skin is lulling me. This is what I look for every night!

Dahil malamig ay hindi ko na napansing unti-unti na akong nakatulog. A long nap that I finally got after a long hard week.

I slowly opened my eyes and I found myself lying on a sofa while hugging a throw pillow. I quickly get up when I remembered that I was in Six office. Nakatulog ako! I looked at the direction where Six's table is placed but he wasn't there. I roamed my eyes around but there is no sign of other people inside than me. The only noise that I can hear is the sound of the air-con.

I stood up and cover my mouth because I felt my yawn coming. I decided to just go around Six's office since I was left here.

I sat on his swivel chair and played there for a while but my attention got drawn into the papers in his table. I read some of it. It was all reports. I don't understand most of it because it uses a lot of jargon that only those people who work on this kind of business knows.

Binaba ko rin iyon ngunit hindi nakalapagpas saakin ang ilang mga letra mula sa binaba kong papel. I smiled and put my fingers below those letters.

"Sinjin Xylus Andrada..." I whispered while reading his name on the bottom part of the paper.

Sinjin Xylus...

I thought his name is really Six. So, it's only a nickname...

"Where is he, anyway?" I whispered and I stood up from the swivel chair. I walked towards the window on the back of his table. I held the curtain to look outside. My lips parted when I saw a totally different image of what I expected to see.

I thought I could somehow see the front view of the office so I could know if he's just below but what I saw was a wide green land. I think it was the plantation itself. I smiled. It looks very calming to look at especially because of green crops and the blue sky. The extreme sunlight has resigned for today. I guess, sunset will be coming soon.

I turned when I heard the door opened. Six's gaze found me. He didn't say anything, though...

"Saan ka galing?" I asked him. I stood up properly and walk away from the window. Six walked toward his table. Inayos niya ang mga papel doon. I, on the other hand, just stood beside his table.