ELC35

ELC35

"Kill..."

Hot. My skin felt like burning as I felt him more. I wasn't really able to follow everything that had happened because of I felt like I was floating in the air and my mind and attention are on too many things. The only thing I know is we are already here in a hotel near the club were we are a while ago and I'm clinging to him.

"Fuck..." I heard him curse.

I chuckled and I opened my eyes. I immediately found his dark eyes staring at me. We are so close to each other to the point that I can already feel his breath. He held my arm that was clinging on his neck. He removed it and was about to rose from being on the top of me but I returned my hold of him. I smiled.

"Baby, you're drunk..." he huskily said.

Pinanatili ko ang aking ngiti. I traced his face using my forefinger. He's still as handsome as a god. Aging for him is just like a modification. I trailed on his powerful eyebrows that reflects his emotions, something that his eyes can rarely do. I can feel how heavy Six's breaths had became because of what I was doing.

My forefinger went on his beautiful hazel brown eyes, cold and void most the time, yet when filled with emotions are constantly hurting me from all the way it can. Then to his pointed noise 'til his soft lips that's red because of our kisses a while ago. I felt a tear falling from my eyes, realizing how much I still adore the sight of him.

"Baby..."

"You hurt me..." I slowly said to him as I caress his cheeks. I tried to catch his eyes even if my vision is already unstable. "How come I still love you?" I whispered.

His eyes widen and his lips parted. Doon bumababa ang tingin ko. I can see how shocked he was but I remained mourning for myself and the kind of love that I have from him. Mas lalong naging seryoso at madilim ang kanyang mukha.

"How come..." it came like an airy whisper as I stared more on his lips.

How come I'm missing you?

I closed my eyes when I felt him put his forehead on me. My heart thumped fast as I listened on his sound of his breath like a good music in my ears. God... why do I have to love you this much?

"I love you..." he whispered.

My tears fell again even with my closed eyes. Sobrang tagal ko ding hinintay na marinig iyon sa kanya. Deep inside before, I always searched for assurance that he feels the same way as I do.

Our lips met. We stayed unmoving, just feeling each other's lips. I put my other arm around his neck as well when I felt his lips move. Our kisses started slow like we're savoring each other's lips.

"Damn it, I miss you." he blurted out strongly between our kisses as his started to become more aggressive and fiery. I moaned as I tried to equal the passion and intesity he's trying to give me. My hand started to explore on his body.

We became busy with each other, together with our own fire that even after all these years didn't waver and remained burning. My hands travel on the buttons of his dress shirt as I tried my best to unbutton it while answering his kisses.

I moaned and I arched my back when I felt how thousands of electricity surged not only in my veins but on every part of my body as his hand trailed down my body, cupping my peak.

Shit. Naging mas abala ang mga kamay ko sa kayang butones. My lips remained parted when his kisses went down on my neck. I gasped when I felt him sucking my skin like what he always likes to do before! God!

My hands wandered to his body, feeling the lines created from his sculpted and toned body. I gasped and my breathing became heavy as I felt hotter than ever. I welcomed Six's lips when he went back on my lips after being busy on my neck. Malikot pa rin ang kanyang kamay sa katawan ko. Everything he's doing is making me burn for more!