ELC19

ELC19

"Good morning, Senyorito..."

He smirked at me while going downstairs. He went by my side and held my waist. My eyes widen to warn him but he's unstoppable! I heard Jem's sudden coughs. She was with me because we're both cleaning the receiving area!

I know that they can see us being touchy with each other some times because, since that day where Six told me to stop overthinking, I became freer to express. But still, I don't want to do PDA right in front of them like this!

"Morning..." he huskily said.

My annoyance melted. I pouted. Kainis...

"Busy?"

"Tigilan mo 'ko..." I whispered and glared at him before I remove his arms around me. I pouted because I sounded fake!

His smirk grew bigger before he chuckled. Mas lalong lumakas ang pag-ubo ni Jem. I frowned and look at her. I caught her, stealing a glance at us but she looked away when she saw me looking at her.

"Jem, I'll borrow her for a while." Six said coldly.

"O-okay po, Senyorito!"

"Sabi ni Ate Glen tulung-"

"It's okay. She can do it," he said before sliding his hand from my arm to my hand before he intertwined mine to him.

I was not able to protest more when he already pulled me to start walking towards the dining room.

"Good morning, Sir!" bati ni Ate Lucy.

She glanced at me and our intertwined hands before she smiled at me. I smiled back. She continued putting Six's breakfast down on the table.

"Kumain ka na?"

"Kanina..." sagot ko kay Six.

He pulled out a chair for me before he let me go. He waited for me to sit down before he pulled the center chair and sit. Ate Lucy smiled at me while watching that all. I blushed.

"Excuse ho, Sir..."

I waved goodbye at Ate Lucy to make her know we heard her because obviously, her boss would never give a damn to everything he doesn't want to. Ate smiled at me. I watched her walked away from the dining room.

"Wanna go out?"

"May trabaho ka..." I said, singing my words a little while picking up the spoon in the table to put it in his hand. I also did it on his fork.

He scowled at me and I laughed.

"Dalahan mo 'ko ng lunch..."

Nanliit ang mata ko sa kanya. A playful smile played on his lips.

"Ayoko." I answered without hesitation.

This insatiable man! I know what will happen again in his office if I will be tempted to follow his request again! Walang pinipiling lugar!

"Sure?"

I breathe deeply and try to control myself. I look away from him while I silently tap my hand on the table. I heard him chuckle.

Ugh! No! Go away!

"Baby..."

"Kakain ka o iiwan kita?" I asked him while holding unto the thin piece of my patience and self-control. Ayaw ko bumigay!

Since when did everything change between us? Bakit parang nabaliktad na ata kami? I should be the one teasing him! Kainis! Palagi na lang kasing naghihila kung saan-saan! I blushed with my thought.