ELC27

ELC27

I wasn't able to go back to work again for a couple of days because Aza was so adamant of not going back to school again after what happened on his first day. He was so afraid that I won't come back after leaving him.

I stayed with him throughout the duration of his classes before I eventually tried to withdraw my presence little by little. I figured out it was the best thing I can do to help him adjust because he's so used to being with me all these years.

When I realized that he was slowly getting cool with school because of his newly found playmates, that is when I started explaining to him that I may not be able to fetch him always from school because I will be busy working like his Lolo and Lola is.

"Hi, Aza pogi! Good morning!"

"Ate Criselle, you're so loud." my son said to her while I was buttoning his uniform.

"Aray ko beh, mana-manang ka sa Mama mo!"

Hindi ako sumagot. Because I am pretty sure he didn't inherit that personality to me. Sometimes, it frustrates me. I was the one who carried him! I am the one taking care of him! But he doesn't even inherit more from me! The only thing he got is my skin color!

Nakakatampo!

"Ready na daw breakfast nyo doon, Ma'am."

I nodded at Criselle while my eyes are still on my handsome little guy in front of me.

"Ay saket oh, seener!"

"Mama, she's weird."

"Just ignore her, baby..."

"Grabe, grabe na talaga itong experience ko sa pamilyang ito." I heard Criselle whispered a little louder.

"Ate Criselle will be the one to fetch you later, baby. Okay?" I told my son while fixing his hair.

"Yes, Mommy!"

My forehead creased and I glared at Criselle who answered me. Ang bruhang ito talaga! Hindi naman siya ang kinakausap!

"Just don't talk to her, she'll be harmless..."

Aza nodded at me in agreement. I stood up and Aza held my hand immediately. My eyebrow shot up because of his moves.

"You won't bring Mr. Bunny na?"

It was the usual thing he does when I finish fixing him up. He will immediately run to take his bunny toy before he will come back to me and hold my hand so we could go out together.

"No, Mama! I always leave Mr. Bunny when I play with my classmates. I think he gets sad. I don't want him sad, so I'll just let him rest here and we'll play when I come back!" he narrated with his roller-coaster emotions, from a little sad voice to a happy one.

My pure boy...

"Ano daw?" Criselle asked because she obviously wasn't able to follow everything my son said. I sneered at her before we started walking. Criselle followed behind us.

"Si Ma'am naman parang others!"

Gosh, I hope she won't teach anything to my son when she became his temporary nanny.

I smiled when I was given a round of applause after the short speech I gave after my father introduced me to the board. I also apologized because this whole thing was scheduled earlier but was postponed.

"Wow! We didn't expect that you got a hidden princess..." an old man in a dark blue suit walked towards us when the meeting ended. He was talking to Dad who was beside me. "Akala ko ay puro lalaki ang anak mo!"