ELC13

ELC13

"Bye! Thank you, Dandi!"

She laughed at me. "Next time ulit?"

Mabilis akong tumango. "Oo naman!"

My mind quickly imagined what would happen if we would spend time again next time. It was really fun! I would like to do it again and again and again! I smiled.

She waved her hand to me when the tricycle took a turn. Di na daw kasi siya dadaan dito sa mansyon dahil may aasikasuhin pa siyang project. It's weird though! I thought they have a week-long event? Bat may nagpapapasa pa din ng project? That's super bad! Why don't they let their students enjoy the week without getting to worry about submissions?

The guard opened the gate for me when they saw me approaching. I thanked them shortly before walking inside the mansion. I was hopping and humming in glee as I walk.

"Saan ka galing?"

I automatically turned on my side when I heard the familiar cold voice of my favorite guy. My lips curved into a smile when my eyes landed on his. He was a little far from me and guessing his direction. I think he just came from the stable.

My eyes roamed on the front lawn to check if we're alone. I checked the place where the guards commonly stay but no one is there. Mukhang pumasok sa guard house na katabi lang din nito.

Lumaki ang ngiti ko. A bit running, I excitedly approached Six. I landed on his chest because of the too much exerted force I gave. He doesn't care, though. He nonchalantly held my waist to help me control my body. I wrapped my arms on his waist and I look up to him with a wide smile.

"Sa school ni Dandi!"

He raised his eyebrow. "At di mo sinabi saakin?"

"Busy ka kasi..." I pouted. "Nagpaalam naman ako kay Ate Glen."

"Obviously." he sarcastically said and let me go. He also removed my eyes from him. "You greeted me good morning a while ago but you didn't tell me you'll be away?"

He started walking again. I followed his track as we approached the main door of the mansion.

"Galit ka?"

He continued walking like he didn't hear me. My pout became longer. I just thought he won't care about me going out! Isip ko ay babalewalain niya lang din kung magpapaalam ako, that's why I didn't tell him!

"Reese! Nakauwi ka na pala!" Ate Glen greeted me when we entered the mansion. Her eyes went on Six in front of me, then into me again. But wait... why did she greet me first?

"Bring food in my room." the cold guy ordered before he went unto the staircase. Hinatid ko na lang siya ng tingin habang naglalakad ako papalapit kay Ate Glen.

"Thank you, Ate para sa day-off! Masaya!" I smiled at her.

She chuckled at me but it felt forced and a little sarcastic. "Kanina ka pa hinahanap non." she said and pursed her lips on the direction of the stairs where Six walked awhile ago. "Iritado tuloy samin."

We both turned around to walk in the direction of the dirty kitchen.

"Eh? Bakit daw?" I asked her.

"Ewan ko. May kasalanan ka ba sa senyorito?"

I scratched my head while thinking what could be the problem but even if I turned my head upside down, I can't find any reason at all.

"Palagi namang iritado yon, 'te."

Ate Glen laughed at me but she didn't disagree. She told Ate Lucy to prepare for Six's food when we entered the kitchen.

"Ano yan po, Ate?" I asked while I was ducking on the counter while watching Ate Lucy fix the plate. She looked at me and smiled. I think she's already used that I ask about the food's name almost every time I see her prepare for something new in my eyes.