ELC18

ELC18

"Six..." I groaned in the middle of his kisses.

No matter how much I love his lips, damn, we're in a very visible part of the house! Eto naman kasing isang ito! Basta nalang nanghihila!

"Kiss me back." my Senyorito ordered.

"Ang kulit..." I chuckled, and as he ordered, I draped my arms on his shoulder and kissed him back.

I tried my best to be aware of our surroundings because I don't wanna be caught doing a private thing with him as much as I like kissing him. His hand explored my body. It was tempting me so much but I have to push him away before we can on somewhere deeper. Shit! Hallway 'to!

"Kumain ka na 'don sa baba, Senyorito..." I put a chaste kiss on his lips while chuckling before I pushed him away for more.

He groaned. Inabot niya ulit ako ngunit hindi ako nagpahuli. Ano ba 'to!

"You're my breakfast..."

Well, you don't eat your breakfast in the hallway! No, temptation! Go away!

"Totoong breakfast kasi..."

I went on his back to push him and make him start walking to go downstairs. Humiwalay lang ako sa kanya noong nakita kong papaakyat si Ate Cecile at papunta sa direksyon namin. Six's forehead creased as he looked at me.

"Good morning po, Senyorito..." bati ni Ate Cecile na hindi naman pinansin ni Six.

He continued walking like he didn't hear anything. I frowned. Ate Cecile doesn't look offended though... she looks normal and okay. I think she'll be more shocked if Six responded.

"Dapat bumabati ka pabalik!" I said to him while we're going down.

"Is it necessary?"

I pouted at him.

"Why are you avoiding me when someone's around, huh?"

My lips closed tightly before I look away. It took a long time for me to find my own voice again.

"Wala lang..."

I actually don't know why I don't want them to know even if I know they already have their own guess and suspicions. I confirmed that I like Six to Ate Lucy before... but that was then when he was still courting. Iyon lang.

Why would I anyway? For sure, they'll just say something that I won't like. May it be about him or about me. Baka mailabas ko lang ang sungay ko pag nagkataon.

"Are you ashamed of me?"

My eyes widen and I quickly turned to him. His eyes became really cold and dark while looking at me.

"No!" that automatically came out before I even snapped from what am I doing. Shit. "H-hindi no! Bakit naman..."

His eyes turned small in scrutiny. I bit my lips, hiding my nervousness. He was looking at me to make sure I'm not ashamed of him, right? Not because of other things? No lang naman yung sinabi ko!

His steps became faster.

"Good morning, Seny-" he went past Ate Lucy even before she finished her greetings. She looked at me with questions. I just smiled at her and shook my head to assure her that nothing's wrong.

I followed him in the dining room and I found him sitting on the center chair with his breakfast that Ate Lucy prepared even before he came. I sat beside him and watch him as he started eating.

"Six..."

I pouted when he didn't even glance in my direction. I look like a kid here who's wanting his attention on me.