ELC45

ELC45

She's strange.

She's like a lost child who first saw the world just now. It was very unusual to see such innocence and fervor together in a person. Who the hell is this woman?

"Woah..."

"I am asking who are you..." I strongly asked, not pleased with her presence in my own space.

She was dazed in front of me and it appears to me that she was already taken away by her mind in her own world. I cannot help but stare just the same.

Elegance. It is reflected in every part of her that I tried to assess. She's white and flawless. Pointed nose, beautiful freckles below her eyes, full rosy lips. Her hair is in the lighter shade of brown and it fell smoothly behind her.

Beautiful... I must admit. And it looks like she's very aware of it, the reason why she can stand with confidence this high in front of me.

Tss... why are you fucking wasting your time, Six?

"Get out." I immediately said after getting lost.

"Wa-teka!"

"I said get out!" I repeated when she struggled against me. What the fuck? Why did Glen allow someone to enter my room? Sino ba 'to at bakit ito nandito?

"Aalis nga! Wait lang! Paano ako alis eh hawak mo ako!"

Fuck. Seriously?

"Reese po... Senyorito." she said, trying not to laugh but it makes me more irritated because she's doing it too obvious! The fuck is she laughing about? "Bago po ako..."

It was true that the only thing she did was to answer my question. However, I also don't know why I got really pissed that she did when I demanded for answer. Basta ang alam ko, naiirita ako. It's seems like she's not taking me seriously because she's even laughing at me!

When she went out of my room, I realized that I just gave her too much attention than to those that I gave to other nuisance. She's maybe hired by Glen. Whatever. I don't have time to mind any more things about her. She's in the least of my concern like everyone else is.

I told myself to proceed with my usual schedule every day. But then, just after I went out of my room, I saw her downstairs, weirdly holding the feather duster on its feather while using its tip to move the towel and wipe the surface. Mukhang tuwang-tuwa pa siya sa ginagawa niya. She's even humming!

Is this girl insane?

How can Glen hire someone who seems to be just playing around? Are you kidding me? Anong proseso ba ang ginawa para matanggap ito sa trabaho? Nauubusan na ba ng pwedeng maging kasambahay sa mundo at ganito ang kinuha niya?

"'Di mo ako pwedeng i-fire..."

I breathe deeply when I heard her voice behind me. I can hear her, I just really choose to ignore what she wanna say. I don't know where is she getting the confidence to go against me and demand something when clearly, she was just a maid. Bakit parang ako pa ang utusan niya?

"Pinaupo ba kita?"

"Hindi! Pinaupo ko ang sarili ko!"

Damn it. She's headstrong and it felt like she will go all through the way just for me to follow what she wanted. Sumasakit ang ulo ko. Saan ba nila napulot ito?

I repeatedly shoo her away but she didn't listen to my words. How the hell can an employee ignore her employer? She was giving me too many reasons that when you try to analyze, sounds very petty and exaggerated.