ELC20

ELC20

Felize's forehead knotted while looking at us. Her eyes went back and forth with me and Six as she stepped closer. I felt Six's hand on my arm, wanting to put me behind him but I didn't move from my position. Bumaba naman ang tingin ng babae sa kamay ni Six sa braso ko.

She looked at me with a smile. Well, she still cannot hide her glare from me. No matter how much she wanted to be a good girl in front of Six. Bitch girls... movies and novels really describe them well. There wasn't even a slight difference from a real one.

"Oh! Aren't you the stupid maid here? Didn't I told you to fire her, Six?" she said, glaring at me before she turned sweetly at the man behind me. "Is she bothering you?"

She stepped closer again to us to reach for Six but I immediately slapped her hand away and move in front of Six. Her lips parted in shock and she glared at me.

"May lamok, Ma'am. 'Di mo nakita?" I sarcastically asked her.

"Do you think I will believe that nonsense?" inis niyang tanong.

I pretended to let out a fancy laugh. "Parang ikaw Ma'am? Nonsense?"

"What?"

Humakbang siya papalapit saakin habang nanlilisik ang dalawang mata.

"Reese..." Six called me but I didn't move from my position and I confidently wait for Felize.

"Narinig ko kasi Ma'am... ilang beses ka na pala tinaboy pero lumalapit ka pa din... nonsense diba?" I laughed and I waved in the air, feeling like I'm giving it a classy high five.

"You bitch!"

She was about to raise her hand to slap me but I was immediately pulled back by Six behind his back and he caught Felize's hand before it even reaches someone.

"Stop it, Felize." he coldly commanded.

"That rat is insulting me! Let me go, Six! I cannot believe you're letting her just say that!"

Something in my head snapped. Rat? Did I hear it right? She called me what?! I stepped forward again while Six is continuously stopping the bitch. He cursed when he saw my move. He pushed Felize away from us so he could hold me and put me back behind him.

"Behave, baby..."

I glared at him. I was about to protest when we both turned because of a loud scream. Behave? What is that fucking word when someone just called me a rat?! I can't! Sa ganda kong 'to? Rat?

"How dare you, Six!" sigaw ng babaeng nasa lapag dahil sa pagkakatulak ni Six.

Six and I looked at each other. I bit my lips to stop my laugh but my shoulder betrayed me because it moved, still. Six shook his head to me frustratingly.

"And you, ugly piece of dirt!"

Six let me go and walked towards Felize. "Stop calling my girlfriend names, Felize," he said before he held out his hand to her.

Pipigilan ko pa sanang lumapit si Six sa kanya ngunit noong marinig ko ang sinabi niya ay tumayo na lang ako ng maayos. I raised my chin and I put my arms across my chest proudly while looking at Felize who seems to lose her composure.

"W-what? G-girlfriend?" her voice faltered. "Her?"

She didn't accept Six's hand so Six held both of her shoulders to help her stand. I rolled my eyes watching all of it. I just wanna pull Six and put him behind me again.

"Yes."

"I can't believe you! A maid? Seryoso ka ba, Six? For everything you successfully aced, bakit dito ka pa pumalya?" she shook her head while chuckling. "You're playing, right?"