ELC10

ELC10

"Ate, eto..."

Ate Glen raised her head towards my direction. She accepted the old curtains that I was trying to give her.

"Bakit ang tagal mo?" she asked but I don't think she wants me to answer that because she followed it with another task. "Gising na ba si Sir? Palitan mo yung bed sheet, comforter at punda. Kunin mo ang feather duster at punasan mo na din ang mga alikabok."

I gave her a nod before I went to get the feather duster. Sinalubong naman ako ni Ate Glen sa second floor para ibigay saakin ang ipapalit kong mga gamit sa kama.

"Bakit ba kagat-kagat mo yang labi mo?"

I turned to her with my eyes wide. I blinked repeatedly before clearing my throat to speak.

"Ba-bakit? Masama ba kagatin?" I asked and look away. I didn't wait for Ate Glen to reply on what I said. I turned my back on her and walked half-running towards Six room.

"Pag dinala mo yung mga pinalitan sa laundry area, isama mo na yung maruming damit!" she shouted even though I'm already walking away.

"Okay!" I screamed back.

Gosh!

I sighed deeply when I closed the door. My eyes immediately found the newly replaced curtains. Si Six ang naglagay noon imbes na ako ang gumawa ng utos. I just brought it down to Ate Glen.

The sound of the shower let me know that Six's already taking a bath. I pouted. The center table and the chair that I carried were back on its original places too. I think Six had fixed it before getting inside the bathroom.

I approached his bed and pull everything that I need to change. Marunong na naman ako noon. Jem taught me a long time ago plus, it's not a hard thing to do. I put aside everything first because I have to wait for Six to come out of the bathroom so I can get his hamper.

I started cleaning off dust from his furniture. I stopped for a while in front of his bookshelves. I traced the long line of books using my forefinger as my eyes scanned the title of each. There weren't a lot of fictional books, unlike my collection. Most of it has 'business' on its main title, some don't but are obviously about business too.

My body automatically turned when I heard the bathroom door opened. I found Six's eyes looking at me but my eyes wandered not only on his face but down below. Of course, if an art is displayed in front of you, the first thing you need to do is to appreciate it, right?

My eyes stopped on his very sculpted chest where his French tattoo is inked. Six has a total of three tattoos. The first one is on his chest. The second one, the arrow, was on the side of his arm. And the last one was a small tribal tattoo in his lower calf.

"Tss..."

"Anong ibig sabihin niyan?" I said, walking near him.

I didn't mind that there's water dripping on his body, making him more oozing with temptation. I raised my hand in an attempt to trace his tattoo in his chest but he was fast enough to catch my wrist even before I did.

"You know where we'll end if you continue..." his husky voice said.

My lips parted and I blushed. Binawi ko agad ang kamay ko sa kanya. I look up to him. He smirked at me while his eyes remained cold. Something snapped into my head when I saw his smirk and I'm not liking it that he seems to take control of me! No way!

Me? Kill Legrand? No!

"Bakit kasi ka lumabas ng walang suot huh?" I asked teasingly and take a step forward. I traced his body using my eyes, from his face down to the small towel that's covering his lower body before I returned my eyes on him. His smirk was gone. "Sinusubukan mo ba ako, Senyorito?"