ELC23

ELC23

"You don't belong here, rat. Go back to your stinky place and stop thinking highly of yourself just because you stepped on a gold."

Those words from Felize kept on repeating in my head. That was the last words I heard before they threw me out of the mansion with nothing. Not even a single penny for me to survive a day.

Maybe she's right when she said that I don't belong in their world. Because no matter how I tried, I still end up getting push away from it. But remembering all the days I spent from all of it, from all the boundaries I crossed to get there... why? Why does it look just fine? Bakit pakiramdam ko naman ay para saakin ang mga 'yon?

But also... if it was for me, why am I alone now again?

I felt like I was brought back on the first time I stepped on this land. The clueless homeless girl who doesn't know where to go. But compared from before where I was very determined to find someone to help, I was just walking on the sidelines while blankly staring at the space in front of me.

My mind kept on looking back on everything. Everything that filled me before also emptied me in the end. I never know that emotional pain can also be felt like it was a physical one. Mas gugustuhin ko pa nga atang masaktan ng pisikal ngayon...

I don't wanna blame anyone for not believing me, a girl who just popped from nothing to enter their lives... but the fact that I was pure and true on everything I did with them, why did no one even questioned a single thing from all those blames that was thrown into me?

And Six...

My heart clenched painfully.

I held my knees because my legs are already hurting because of my nonstop walks. I actually don't know how long have I been walking. My stomach had been growling too.

My eyes darted on the lone waiting shed not far from where I was standing. I force myself to walk more even if my head is already spinning badly for staying under the heat of the sun for too long.

I sighed when I finally sat on the shed. I put my elbows on the top of my knees before I place both of my hands on my face.

Kill Legrand... dragged out, thrown, like a damn freaking garbage bag.

Hinilamos ko ang mukha ko ang aking dalawang kamay noong naramdaman ko na naman ang pag-iipon ng luha ko dahil sa lahat ng mga hindi umaalis na ala-ala sa isip ko.

You are so low, Kill. Why did you beg?

My dignity and worth have been cursing me nonstop. I am a Legrand. I never beg for acceptance. I never pleaded so hard and cry for it. I never stoop so low. But I did it... for them.

Gustong-gusto ko nang makaalis dito. I wanna call Kuya Rift to get me out of this place. But how can I do that now? The phone he gave me was in the maid's quarter! I have nothing with me!

This is worse than bringing me to the police station. Sana ay dinala nalang nila ako doon! At least, I can get in touch with my family during the investigation period! Even if they have to detain me in a precinct! At least, I would have a place to stay!

What will I do now? Where will I go? I'm starting to get scared knowing that the sun will set soon and I have no place to stay.

The day became tremendously long. Iyon bang pakiramdaman na sobrang tagal na ng mga lumilipas na oras pero ang katotohanan ay ilang minuto pa lang ang lumalagpas.

When the sun started hiding, I strengthen up with my little energy and a plan that I thought hard while I was resting.

I need to reach the town proper and find some pawnshop. I never once removed the necklace Papa gave me on my body. As much as I wanna keep it, I also wanna survive.