ELC44

ELC44

"Why are you here? Where's Az?" I immediately asked while putting my earrings on. I was looking at Six through my vanity mirror. He stopped behind me before he put both of his hands on my shoulders.

"He's with your brothers," he said as he put my hair on my back, brushing it with his fingers.

My eyes lit up and widen a little. Kapwa kami nakatingin sa isa't isa gamit ang salamin ko.

"Really? He allowed you to leave him?" I excitedly asked him.

His eyes are cold while looking at me but I know that it's always been natural to him. His lips curved for a smirk.

"Yes, he's playing with Cell," he answered. "He's too preoccupied to mind me." then he frowned.

I'm not used to him addressing my brothers with their names but honestly, it was what it should be. Parehas lang sila ng edad ni Kuya Rion. Kuya Rift's just one year older than him and he's definitely older than Kuya Cell.

I chuckled when I recognized the disappointment in his voice. Gosh, they are always together every day. He still can't get enough of him, huh?

"You look jealous..." I chuckled while unclasping my necklace.

"Let me..." he said before he stole the necklace in my hand so that he could be the one to put it in me. I smiled while watching him in the mirror. He turned his eyes back on me when he was done. I fixed the necklace better in my neck.

"I'm actually happy to see him get better day by day..."

Warmness filled my system. I smiled at him and nodded slowly. Me too... that's the only thing I am wishing right now. I also hope that he won't carry it when he grows older.

I held Six's hand on my shoulder and clasped it to mine. I stood up and turned my back to face him. His hand went on my waist immediately.

"Little by little, baby... he'll be okay," I said to him like we have to look forward to it already. I believe in Aza. He can do it.

He lazily smiled at me and pulled me closer to him. Tinanggal ko ang kamay ko na nakahawak sa kanya at inilipat iyon sa kanyang braso. I tried to look at him from head to foot with a smile.

He looks good with his white dress shirt. It was hugging his body well, showing how sculpted and toned his body is. He shaved too and his hair is well-brushed than the usual. Hmm, he looks really prepared, huh?

Gosh, Six Andrada is oozing with hotness.

"Gwapo naman..." I giggled at him.

Ngumisi siya saakin. "Just serving what you deserve."

My brow shot up as my smile gets wider. I let out a small laugh when I wasn't able to stop it from coming out of my lips.

"Is this?" I said while letting my finger trace his jaw. His eyes are turning more drunk as he stared at me. Hindi mawala ang ngiti ko.

"Pwede patikim?" I whispered seductively. "Senyorito..."

Oh! I miss calling him that! His eyes turned darker as his lips parted. Even before he could pull me closer, I escaped from his arms and stepped away while laughing.

"Kill!"

I laughed more. You never changed, Six! It still feels good to tease you!

I held his hand and shook my head while laughing. "Let's go, Aza must be looking for us."

He glared at me but I just answered him with a smile. I pulled him so we could go out of my walk-in-closet already but instead of pulling him, I was the one who got pulled back.