ELC34

ELC34

"Do you like basketball?"

"Why?"

"Because Papas like basketball!"

"Hmm... I don't. But I can play with you."

They are too focused on each other that they can't even feel that I'm walking closer to them. Aza's sitting on his father's lap while facing him like there's no enough space on the wide couch where they are sitting. Ay sus.

"Really? You'll do that?"

"Shall we buy you a ball?"

"Yes! Yes, please, Papa!" Aza delightfully said.

I cannot help but smile as I heard their conversation. Six chuckled. Gosh, he's turning to be a soft man when he's around his son. He cannot even hide his amusement and joy.

"Gosh, who's that noisy kid?" I pretended to be irritated as I stopped in front of them.

Both of their heads turned on my direction. I think I'm already getting used to being stared at by two identical pairs of eyes.

"Mama!"

I chuckled before I stepped closer to the point that I already hit Six's knees. I scooped Aza from his father's lap to my arms to carry him. Six eyed me seriously as he stood up from his seat.

"Hi, baby!" I said, kissing his cheeks.

"We came to visit you! Papa and I missed you!"

My eyebrow shot up when I heard that. I know that it's only Aza's words but my eyes automatically went on Six when I heard that. His lips curved a little but when he saw that I was watching him, his smirk grew wider before he imitated me, raising his eyebrow back on me.

He took a step forward so he could get Aza from me. I didn't protest because Aza didn't too. Mukhang natatandaan niya na ang usapan nila ni Six na huwag magpakarga ng matagal saakin.

"Have you two eaten?" tanong ko kay Six.

"No, but we bought foods..." he gazed back on the couch. I followed his eyes and I saw a paper bag in there.

"We wanna eat with you, Mama!"

Six was about to reach it with his hand while the other remains to carry Aza but I took it faster than he can.

"Ako na." I said to him. "Let's go..."

He stared at me before he nodded. Aza struggled on Six arms when we started walking. Six immediately put him down like what he wanted. Wala na din akong nagawa noong kunin saakin ni Six ang hawak kong paper bag.

"You should just go directly in my office..."

"Baka busy ka..."

I look at him sarcastically. "Oh? That matters to you now?"

Dati nga mas mauna pa siya sa office ko kaysa saakin!

"Tss..."

I was about to speak again when I felt Aza's little hand on mine. My eyes went down to him and I saw that he's not looking at me but he's just enjoying the steps he was taking while holding my hand.

"He's just like me..."

My eyes went back to Six when I heard him said that. He smirked at me and shook his head, never wanting to explain something to me further.

"Mama, Papa and I will go to the mall later! Join us!"

Six and I are busy fixing the food they brought on the center table. Aza was just watching us, waiting.