ELC21

ELC21

My eyes are glued on the screen where the man is moving slowly towards the woman's face. I hugged the throw pillow tighter when they are just inches away, ready for my coming kilig.

The door opened just the same time both of the main characters are disrupted by their friends. I pouted. Hmp! Palagi nalang ganon! Ang epal naman!

I paused the episode that I was watching first when I felt Six sat in front of me. He removed his coat and he hanged it on the armrest.

He looks really handsome in his suit! I even struggled to let him go a while ago because for sure, he'll just get every girl's attention at that party!

"Bat ang bilis mo?" I asked him.

The episode that I played before he went out of his room to go down and join his Mom's party is not even done! He didn't even spend an hour at the party!

"Boring..."

I chuckled. He pulled me close to him so I put my arms around his waist to give him a side-hug.

"Madami kayang tao doon... pero mag-isa lang ako dito. Mas boring dito..." I tried to tease him, wondering how would he reply.

"I don't think so, baby..." he leaned on the sofa and pull me more on him. He didn't become contented not until he put me unto his lap. He caresses my waist while I snuggled on his neck.

"Weh?"

"Hmm... no one can entertain me like you do..."

I rose from his neck and stared at him. He looked back at me with merriment visible in his lazy eyes. I was lost in his eyes for some seconds before I went down to snuggle back in his neck.

"Anong entertainment ba ang gusto mo ah?" I asked him.

His baritone laugh filled my ears. I smiled unknowingly and nuzzled his neck while putting some kisses on it.

Hmm! My Senyorito smells so good!

I hugged him more and I placed myself more on the crook of his neck even if my face and his neck are already skin to skin close. He chuckled lowly.

"Baby... anong siksik pa ba ang gusto mo?"

I giggled at him. "Bango!"

Sobrang nakakapagod lahat ng ginawa namin kanina sa preparation. However, we are not needed in the actual party because there are waiters and waitresses hired to serve the guest. That's why I'm freely enjoying my time here on Six's room.

Birthday ng Mama niya ang nagaganap na party sa baba. It felt a little bad that he only showed up there for a while but I'm also happy that he's here beside me because if he was put in the spotlight for a longer time, for sure, girls will immediately flock towards him! Naiinis na agad ako, iniisip ko pa lang!

"Reese!"

He tried to remove me from his neck but I persisted. I held on him more so he couldn't. I chuckled in the middle of sucking and kissing his skin. Damn, it's addicting to do! Now I know why he loves giving me love bites!

"Baby..." he groaned. "Stop..."

I kissed the spot of the neck that I put a hickey on before I faced him. He glared at me but I gave him my smile. I put a peck of kiss on his lips.

"One pa..." I requested while I raised my forefinger to symbolize one.

"No..." malamig niyang sagot.

My lips curved into a smirk before I kissed his lips. Agad naman niyang sinagot ang mga halik ko. My kiss trailed down to his clean-shaven chin, down to the other side of his neck. He groaned and I chuckled.