ELC15

ELC15

"What the fuck!"

My eyes immediately looked at Six who aggressively opened his bathroom door. I held the remote up to hit the pause button for the Netflix series that I am watching. I tilted my head to him because he was panicking yet he stopped to glare at me.

What happened to him?

He was just wearing a thin towel that's covering his lower part. I bit my lips seductively and winked at him. Mas lalong sumama ang tingin niya saakin.

"Stop shouting!"

"Eh, nikikilig kasi ako sa bida!" I giggled and squeeze the throw pillow I was hugging. He hissed at me. I chuckled awkwardly when I realize why he suddenly rushed going out of the bathroom. Did he go out because he thought something happened to me?

"Sorry hehe..."

I raised my hand and act like I zipped my mouth. He rolled his eyes on me and went back to his bathroom without any words.

When the door closed again, I hit the remote again to continue watching. It's been two weeks since I started watching here in Six's room (Secretly! Because Ate Glen will be mad!). I forced him to get a Netflix account. Though, I can only watch Netflix every time he's around because the people in the house will get suspicious if I just entered Six's room without any reason at all.

Wala din namang ginagawa kapag hapon na kaya I'm free to be here! I don't know if they know I'm here, though...

I was too immersed in the scene that I was watching to the point that I didn't notice Six going out of the bathroom, calmly this time, I guess. I just realized it when I felt him sat beside me.

Nilingon ko lang siya saglit bago ko binalik ang tingin ko sa pinapanood ko. He was also busy with his phone so it's okay. We're just sitting next to each other but we have different businesses.

I glanced at his phone. He was talking to someone who I read is Hezekiah. I don't know who that is but the name sounds like a boy so I didn't dare to ask. May Manila pa nga akong nabasa. I think the guy wants him to go to Manila?

Ngumuso ako. I hate it when he comes to Manila.

His eyes went to me when I leaned on him. I let go of the throw pillow I was holding because he is a better cuddle buddy.

"I'm typing." saway niya at inalis ang braso niya sa yakap ko.

I pouted more and distanced myself to him. Ang damot! He can still type naman eh! Sumiksik ako sa kabilang gilid ng sofa. I saw him glance at what I did with his forehead, creased. I rolled my eyes to him before I brought my eyes back to the TV.

I hugged the pillow again.

"Nanunuod ako." I said, mimicking his tone when he moved close to me after some minutes of ignoring what I did like the only thing existing in his world is his phone and the one he's texting.

Sino ba yon?!

"Hmm... account ko 'yan."

I glared at him. He smirked at me and pulled me to him. He swiftly scoped my waist to him. I felt his breath near my shoulders until his lips actually touched my skin. The electrifying chills I always feel with him intensified again.

"Six..." I groaned while feeling his lips on my shoulders. "Di ka pwedeng maglagay ng hickeys dyan!"

Ugh! I hate him! He's always giving a hard time with his hickeys! Kung saan-saan na lang! He chuckled as he traced my shoulders to my neck with his butterfly kisses. It was tickling me! I suddenly forgot about the episode that I was watching. I angled my head right to give him more access.