ELC11

ELC11

"Iyan po yung sasabihin ko dapat sa inyo." Ate Glen awkwardly said after we witness how they kissed.

I snickered. I saw how Six's eyes darted on me but my eyes went on the girl who's clinging on his arms. I rolled my eyes on him and went past them. Pagbuhulin ko sila eh!

"Ay jusko kang bata ka!" Ate Lucy shouted in surprised when I dropped the glass I was holding strongly on the kitchen counter after I chugged a full glass of water, creating a loud sound. I glared on the glass and held it tightly, pretending it was that leech bitch.

"Gusto mo ba?" she offered me a plate to me after she recovered from the shock I caused her. "Nakakita ako ng pasta dyan sa pantry kaya naggawa na lang ako ng spaghetti." she happily told me.

I sat quietly on the chair and she put a plate of spaghetti in front of me. My eyes stared at it for a while but my forehead creased when it was pulled back from where it was put.

Tumaas ang tingin ko.

"Pwede mo namang sabihin kung ayaw mo kumain, hija..."

Ate Lucy is still smiling in front of me with her curious eyes. I blinked and shook my head. I pulled the plate again.

"Kakain po ako."

"Ayos ka lang?"

My eyes glared at the spaghetti, remembering how the color of the food in front of me is close to what that leech's red dress. I stabbed the plate using the fork that I was holding. I rolled the fork and watch how the pasta became twisted on the fork like what I wanna do on someone right now.

"Mukhang ayaw mo naman..."

"Anong meron?" I heard Ate Glen's voice but I didn't remove my eyes on the spaghetti.

"Eh, etong si Reese mukhang may matinding galit sa spaghetti." sagot ni Ate Lucy.

"Naku, kaninang umaga pa sinasapian iyan. Kanina nga daw, kaya pala din natin mahanap nasa kwadra pala."

"Anong ginagawa doon?"

"Nagpapaligo ng kabayo."

I let go of the fork harshly, stomped my feet, and put my chin on the top of my palm. They both looked at me, shocked.

"Masama na talaga..."

"May albularyo doon sa bayan. Sa tingin mo?"

What's albularyo anyway? I watched them whispering to each other even if I can hear what they are saying. I am just waiting for them to finish their discussion so I could ask about that bitch that I intend to throw in the other planet.

The memory of their kisses flashed before my memories. My face turned sourer. I can feel an unexplainable tug inside my chest.

Who's the girl? And why did she kissed Six? But wait... I look at the two elder women who are still very engrossed in their conversation. Ate Glen is here? Then that means... who's left with Six?!

"Ate Glen!" I shouted.

She jumped out of surprise.

"O-oh?"

"Iniwan mo si Six?" I asked with irritation.

Her forehead creased. She stepped closer to me and she pulled the chair in front of me.

"Nandon pa nga lang tayo nagtutukaan na yung dalawa. Reese, wala akong balak maging audience ng kung ano mang gagawin nila."

My lips parted as some ideas crossed my mind as I listened to what Ate Glen said. The kissed that they shared with each other, getting more intimate and wild just like how it goes to the movies, touching each other.... their kisses versus our kisses.