• Beck

•••

Peter woke up really early.He was supposed to have breakfast as he promised Mj to take care of his fast metabolism.So he took his clothes and walked to the nearest bakery.He had enough money as he had the best job a 15 year old could have.He took some churros and a whole pie.

He didn't forget to take something for the kids that lived in the first floor.They where four kids and a single mother after his husband had left them for weak reasons...They could barely afford food sometimes but Peter had a heart of gold even outside the suit so he took some little things at the grocery for them...he hoped that would be enough for a week.He even took some things for the baby and than he made his way home.

He knocked at the door and a little 8 years old kid opened the door.

"Uncle Benjamin!"-The kid said and hugged Peter.

(They all knew him with the name Benjamin Parker because he was currently being searched by the froster care systems!)

"Hey Miguel!Where is your mommy?"-Peter said kissing the small sleepy kid.

The kid shrugged and said.-"She left early for work.She found a new shift at a small job!"

"She already had two jobs!"-Peter said and another kid showed at the door.

"Mama said that I needed to go to high school this year but she couldn't afford that!"-Selma said and invited Peter inside.She was the oldest kid 14.

"But I could help you!You know I live alone and I have spare money!"-Peter said and left the groceries in the kitchen table.

"You are helping enough Ben!You know that thats not enough for a family with 4 kids!"-Selma said and started to do a small breakfast.

"That means you are coming to school with me from now on?"-Peter said.

"Yes!Next morning I will start...I found the books online so we don't need anything else to start."-Selma said and gave Peter a pancake.

"Thanks!"-Peter said and started to eat.

•••

After breakfast he took the subway to school.Texted a little with Mr.Smart and the Sad Plushie Family before he crashed to Flash.

"Puny Parker has entered the school!"-Flash said and some of his dog-friends laughed.

"Not today Flash!"-Peter said and-walked past them.

"Don't worry we can meet after school!I bet your bones miss me!"-Flash said and Peter knew what waited him.

He soon meet Ned and than Mj, gave her a small kiss and they walked to the first class.

•••

It was afternoon and Peter had his Internship.He entered SI and showed his badge to Friday.

"Welcome back Parker!"-The AI said .

"Hi Friday!Intern floor please!"-Peter said.

He walked inside the lab and meet Beck.-"Hey Mr.Beck I bought the project about the illusionist drones and holograms you asked me to work on!"

"Awesome!Mr.Stark will love my work!"-Beck said and took the project from Peter.

"You mean out project?"-Peter said and gave Beck a innocent smile.

"Sorry...our Project!"-He said and walked out.

He was so happy that he had to tell Mr.Smart about it!