• Vine Queen

•••

Shuri walked inside the lab and closed the door behind her.Peter opened the computers.

"So what are we doing now my Vine queen?"-Peter asked doing a slight bow.

Shuri chuckled and winked.-"Pranks!This is going to be our base!"

Peter swallowed .-"Pranks again!The last time was dreadful!"

"Come on its going to be fun!I have always wanted to do that with a friend!"-Shuri said and started to work on some simple things like small white smoke bombs,sticky glitter bombs and helium gas bombs.

Peter took some things from Bruce's lab and gave them to Shuri who took them in no time.

"So Ben do you have a girlfriend yet?!"-Shuri asked and gave him a wink.

Peter blushed and Shuri gave a teasing laugh.-"Yeah I do!Her name is Michelle Jones or Mj as we call her.She is the most beautiful girl in New York and is kinda badass but I love her anyway!"-Peter said the word love stuck in his throat.He was so proud to call her his girlfriend.

"Owwww that's so cute!Can you show me a pic!?"-Shuri said and Peter lost no time.He took out his phone and found a picture of her with her dog KiKo.

"Here!"-Peter said showing her the photo.

"Oh my god she is beautiful!Curly brown hair and big brown eyes....she's perfect!"-Shuri said leaving the tools in the box for once.-"I would like to meet her the next time I come here in New York!"

"She would also love too!"-Peter said and started to tinker with the tools.

-After the bombs where ready.

"4 white smoke bombs check!6 sticky glitter bombs check.5 helium bombs check!"-Peter counted.

"Okay the plan is simple...For Tony and my brother which are at the meeting room 1 white smoke bomb and two helium bombs!For the suit room where Sam is having a small check out on the mighty avengers suits 3 sticky glitter bombs and 3 white smoke bombs 3 sticky glitter bombs and 3 helium bombs for the mighty avengers who are having dinner at the kitchen!"-Shuri said and Peter laughed evilly but it sounded more like an adorable kid.

"Let's take out anti-gas masks and you take the camera!"-Peter said taking two masks with filters.

Shuri giggled.-"I want to record the unstoppable laugh and the cute voice helium is going to give them!"

"You will sent them to my AI Fuzzy later okay!I wanna to put them on a family folder!"-Peter said and than made their new just created super cool handshake with Shuri.

"I have never had fun so much in my life!"

"Me too!"-Peter said and took of his jacket.

"What are those?"-Shuri asked.

"Crooks!"-Peter said earning a fit laugh from Shuri.

"No what are these!"-Shuri asked pointing at the silver brackets in his wrist.

"Gift from my work-friend Gwen!She made me these after a made her a pair of gold ones...they look awesome!"-Peter said nervously as Shuri almost touched the activation place.