• Lullyby

•••

Peter reached home.Crying and tears running down his mask.He opened the mask but he still couldn't breath...It was evening it had taken him a while to find his way back so now he was having a panic attack and he didn't had his happy-earpiece because he gave it to Wanda.It was okay he could make it out of this mess alone...Or maybe someone could help.

•••

Petal

Mama Spider...

Help!

I can't breath!!!!

Please Mama Spider!

*Nat opened her phone after a buzz came from it.It was Petal...She reached her bedroom and opened the messages.She was shocked so the next thing she did was call him.

Mama Spider 🕷

I am calling you right now!

Open the dang phone kid!

Kid!!!Open the damn phone!!!!!

•••

Peter took the phone and opened the call from Mama Spider.

"Ma...I c-can't b-breath..."-Peter said almost choking on air.

"Petal is it a panic attack?"-Nat asked.

"Ye-yes!"-He said and sat in the corner tears running all the way down his face.-"Help Ma!.."

"Okay okay...I have done this before!Okay copy my breath.Try to relax...Stop thinking about anything that caused you the panic attack!"-Nat said but at the last part Peter cried even more.

"I-i can't...IT HURTS MA!"-Peter said yelling his breath still hitching.

"Stop thinking about it...Petal please!Just copy my breath!"-Nat was panicking herself but she kept it cool.Her kid was hurt...he was hurt emotionally!She had to kill who ebee caused this!

After a couple minutes of breathing copies ...Peters sobs became lower but they where still there

"It's time for sleep...let me sing you a lullaby!"-Nat said and sat in her bed.

"Thanks Mama Spider!"-Peter said and wiped his runny nose.

"Sit in your bed and just listen to me!This is a lullaby my mom used to sing to me and my sister!"-Nat said and heard Peter hum from the other side.

🎵 Когда моря накатываются Когда звезды сияют ясно Когда призраки воют рядом Когда мы поем русскую колыбельную Ночью, ночью Давайте вместе отправимся на возвышенность Когда ты совсем один, просто слушай звук Колыбельная, мы засыпаем, когда слышим ... Колыбельная, мы улетаем, когда слышим ... Колыбельная, мы путешествуем далеко, когда слышим ... Колыбельная, когда мы слышим русскую колыбельную ... Ночью, когда набегают моря Ночью, когда звезды ярко светят Ночью, когда призраки воют рядом Ночью, когда мы поем русскую колыбельную Ночью, ночью Когда мы проходим ночь в поисках света Давайте мы с вами насладимся скоростью жизни в 5 махов Колыбельная, мы засыпаем, когда слышим ... Колыбельная, мы улетаем, когда слышим ... Колыбельная, мы путешествуем далеко, когда слышим ... Колыбельная, когда мы слышим русскую колыбельную ...🎵

The sobs had stoped completely and all she could hear now where some really quiet snores.-"Sleep well маленький паук!"-She said and closed the call.

•••

Nat sat in her bed until she looked at the door and saw Steve and Bucky glare at her.-"Guys?!"

"Nat why didn't you told us you had a child before?"-Steve asked with a worried look.

"A what?"-Nat said trying to play dumb.

"We just heard you sing a lullaby to him!You called him Petal/Peter something like that. You clearly said kid!"-Bucky informed sitting in the bed next to her.-"I also understand Russian and the Little Spider clearly called you Mama Spider!"

"Guys its not like that.He is my kid but not my actual kid.We text him everyday but we don't know who he really is.He wants to keep that a secret because he has a rough life going on in his background.I helped him with a panic attack and sing him a lullaby...He is alone and he needs us!"-Nat said and earned a confessed glare.

"Us?"-Steve asked.

"We have a group chat!"-She said again.

"We?"-Bucky asked.

"Me, Clint, Wanda and Pietro!"-Nat gave up in hiding.

"Are you kidding me Nat!What about us?"-Steve almost yelled.

"We want a kid too!"-Bucky added.

"Okay we can add you two.But we use coded names,we don't tell things that might give our identities out,and the kid was is actually Tony's kid...he accidentally texted him and Me and Clint stole him from his phone..."-Nat informed.

"Does Tony know?"-Steve said.

"No."-Nat answered.

Steve looked at Bucky for confirmation and Bucky nodded.-"Well that's fine with me!As long as Tony is being a bitch we better not tell him!"-He said and high five'd Steve.

"Where are in!"

•••