• Library

•••
-Tony's Pov-

I followed the kid hoping my disguise would work.I had to get to the bottom of this.The actual question that was flooding in my brain was why were I following a kid I meet at the library for no reason at all!?

Anyway...Something about this kid reminds me of someone and I want to know what is it!

He walked for a while and than took a subway.He started to text something in his phone while he was making his way to where ever was he going.His face was pale and it was obvious he had cried.

I realized I didn't had my phone with me...Ughhh maybe I could have texted Peter while following this kid.The train stoped.We should probably be somewhere near Queens.He headed to Midtown school and than he took a left turn to the library.

"Hi Kid!"-The old man from the desk said.-"Do you need a ton of books again?Are you inventing any other device this time?"

The kid shrugged and took a book from the desk.-"No not anymore!"

"What do you mean not anymore kid?"-The old man said.-"Who broke you?"

"Nothing Mr.Lee just some dude at the work!Never mind..."-The kid said but the old man passed the desk and reached the kid.

"Do you need a hug?"-The Lee guy said.

The kid nodded.-"Yes please!"-That must have been the most adorable thing I have ever seen!

The old man gave the kid a hug and than he walked to his usual place.-"Your parents would have been proud of you kid!"

The kid probably didn't had parents around for the moment.As the old guy said.

Kid took a comic book from the desk and walked to the part which was empty because the crowd here was super big!

I also took a comic book to hide my face and sat a couple meters away from the kid.

The kid sat in the corner of the table and pulled his head between his hands.He looked like he was sobbing quietly...Whatever that intern did to this kid...it broke him badly.

He stayed like that a long time.His phone kept buzzing all the time until it started to ring...he just stayed like that and kept ignoring the incoming calls.

Until they became really disturbing.He took the phone and answered it.-"Yes Mama Spider!"

So the kid had a mom and a dad as he told me that his dad told him not to talk to strangers.So what was wrong with the kid?

I could hear a woman voice yell through the phone.-"Mama it's okay.I am okay!Please just...stop calling me!"

"Is everyone there?"-The kid asked.-"Why did you tell everyone!It was just a simple problem."-He had a response from the woman.-"Mama I can handle it...It was just a damn project."-Now the woman yelled so much that I could hear her through the place I was hidden.

"A project that took one month to be done!!!!"-The woman said.

"Mama it was trash anyway!I can make a million others if I want to."-This kid really need a teacher for my opinion.

"His name is Beck.He works for Mr.Stark now...Noooo tell them not to kill him!"-The kid almost yelled the last sentence.Woow good example as a family!

"I don't want to talk about it!Mama please..."-The kid begged as he hit the table with his head.-"There is nothing to talk about!He was chosen by Mr.Stark himself...If he believes him there is no way I can just go and say:Well Hello Mr.Stark there is this guy I called friend one day ago but turns out he stole my idea and buuuum surprise...he is your best intern now!"

There was a short suspense and than he talked again.-"I feel so dumb for believing him Mama Spider!If I didn't just trust everyone I would have probably never entered the situation!Its not the same if i wouldn't have been a naive little kid believing everyone!"-The kid ruffled his curly hair.

"I have to go now Mama .Kiss and hug everyone for me please!"-The kid said and closed the phone.He didn't move from there for another hour.Than the sat up said goodnight to Mr.Lee and left.

And I had an Intern to fire first thing when I get back!..

When I got back I took my phone.13 messages from Peter.Omg i hope he is alright.

•••

Peter

Mr.Smart!

Hey Mr.Smart....!!!!?

I would really need some confronting bow!

I had the worst day of my life and really need someone to talk too!

Did I say something bad?

Mr.Smart!!!!!

Hey!!!!

Did I do something?

Are you Ignoring me?

Look I really need a dad right now!

Mr.Smart!!!!!!

Come on answer me!

I would really use a hug right now!

Mr.Smart Pleaseeeee...

•••

Okay that's it he was calling him him!

Peter was home crying in his bed.It had been the roughest day he had ever had and Mr.Smart hadn't said anything in hours.He had a call from Mama Spider and the others that cheered him up a little but nothing could ever replace Mr.Smart.

A buzzing came from his phone and Peter took it.

(Incoming call from Mr.Smart!)*

•••