• Spilt Tea

•••

"I can explain!"-Peter said from up the vents.He slowly puts her down making sure she was alright and than started to apologize 100 times in a row.

"Stop apologizing Ben!"-Shuri said and thought again.-"Webs?"

"I can explain!"

"Please do!"-Shuri said crossing her arms.

"Let's go to my room first!"-Peter said and Shuri nodded.

The short walk to the room was silent and Shuri was probably still processing what happened because it was really fast to catch on...Shuri opened the door and sat in the bed.

"Spill it out!"-Shuri said and Peter felt rally pissed.

He sat in the chair near the bed and cleared his throat.-"My name is Peter Benjamin Parker and I am more than just a high school kid...When I was 14 I was bitten by a radioactive spider..."

—After a long explanation...

After he said all the secrets he had there was a short silence.-"So you lied when I asked you about the bracelets!"-Shuti said and Peter was confused.

"I just told you New York's biggest secrets and you ask me if I lied!"-Peter said with an arched eyebrow.

"Well you are made of a superhero chalk Peter Parker!I am not shocked!This Gwen friend of yours...Is she beautiful?"-Shuri asked out of more than just curiosity.

"I shouldn't have said she like vines!I shouldn't have said that!"-Peter mumbled making Shuri burst into a laughter.

"Okay now can I see your suit!How do you make the web-shooters?What actual powers do you have?Can you lay eggs?"-Shuri asked now seriously curious.

"Ewww no!"-Peter said just thinking of the idea of laying eggs.-"I have a lot of powers.I have supers senses also I have a sixth sense that I call Spider Tingle,I have supers strength, Super healing, a really really fast metabolism, I am immune to a lot of deceases, and I can stick into walls like a spider!"-Peter said and Shuri looked in awe.

"Stick in the walls!"-Shuri commanded and Peter walked to the wall.

He started to crawl and after a few seconds he was standing above the ceiling.

"Peter this is awesome!"-Shuri said really happy about what she was looking at.-"What about the web shooters can I se them!"

Peter landed in the ground.-"These are my back up web shooters my real shooters are more complicated and have more than 100 types of web combinations ."-He said and took out his backpack where his suit and his web shooters where.-"As for my suit...It has an AI,Fuzzy say hello to Shuri she is a new friend!"

"Hi Shuri!I am Peter's artificial mom until he finds a real one!"-Fuzzy said making Shuri laugh and Peter face palm.

"She doesn't really do what I say when I am wrong.She is an independent AI but still works for me...Like a partner in crime!"-Peter said and Fuzzy laugh.

"He wants to make a body for me!"-Fuzzy said excited.

"Yes I will!...As I was saying my suit has a heater for winter days,a cooler for summer hot days or buildings that in fire, an device that changes my voice, and the mask has some other features like narrators, vending filters for gas and smoke, and I have another suit at home which is for the missions Fury sends me to...It is bullet proof and guess what...the web shooters of that suit are made of Vibranium!"-Peter said almost squeaking like a girl at the last word.