• Dare Devil

•••
When Peter reached home.He let go of his backpack and took out his snow-globe music box and took a look in the light.

It was a miniature little boy playing in the snow while swinging in a park.He started the music inside and left a small huff.It was another birthday without his parents and Uncle Ben or Aunt May.

But he than glanced at his phone.Mr.Smart had just given him the best gift.Mama Spider and the plushie family loved Peter more than everyone and not to mention Mama Spider had helped him countless times.

He sat in the chair near his desk.In the table there where two Teaser-Bites that Peter had finished updating and repairing.He took a tool and started to tinker something when he remembered...The small package!

He took his backpack and pulled out the little package.

A small bracelet with silver color appeared in front of him.It was very delicate but really strong.Than he found a small note inside it.

-Just in case you ever need urgent help.Press the bracelet twice!-

PS:Bullies are included!

Peter smiled at the note and than wrote back to Mr.Smart.

A knock came from the door and Peter went to open it.He thought it would be Selma or her other family members but for his shock it was Matt Murdock.

"Did I hear music come from inside?"-He said and Peter went over to hug him immediately.

"I thought you where on a mission!"-Peter said and let Matt walk inside.

"I lied!"-He said and gave him a smirk.He walked to the chair and sat down.

"Remember me to check your pulse the next time you lie!"-Peter teased.

"Ha ha funny!"-Matt said.-"So did you meet Mr.Smart?Was he a threat?"-He asked after a short silence.

"Indeed he was really friendly and I feel comfortable around him!He made me the perfect gift!"-Peter said and took the snow-globe...-"Let me start the music."

A slow music filled the air and Matt was amazed.-"Making new friends I see?"

"Come on do you really think I would forget you!After all you have done for me?"-Peter said and smiled.-"You where the first one to believe in me!Thanks Matt!"

"No problem Pete!So are you ready for my gift?"-Matt asked with a smirk.

"What gift?"

"You are coming in patrol with the me!Didn't you beg me for this two months before?"-Matt said and took out his package.-"Kidding!I got you a souvenirs from London!"-He said and Peter took it.

"You didn't had to Matt!"-Peter said and opened it.A pair of ocular glasses appeared.Peter gasped.-"Are these...!"

"For your sensory overloads!"-Matt filled.-"My friend from London made them especially for your condition.They can reduce 80% of the outside light to make it dimmer for you, reduce the frequency's from outside and Mj will still find you attractive!"-Matt joked and they both exploded in laughter.