• Fuzzy

•••

The conference ended and Tony stormed into his lab.He was furious because they made fun of him and tomorrow there would probably be 100 headlines about it.-"FRIDAY!Find me that spider!NOW!"

"Spiderman has been spotted at Fifth Avenue At the top of an empty building.Location sent!"-Friday said.

Tony tapped his ACR reactor-and his suit appeared.-"Take me there!"

Peter had a broken leg from the debris that fell in top of him while saving the kid.He had managed to get in top of a building near the burning building by only swinging but he now was stuck here.He had passes out from pain and now was hanging in fates mercy.

Fuzzy kept calling his name trying to wake him up...but there was no use.Fuzzy was trying her best when she noticed a suit coming near her kid.She was a smart AI and could work on her own sometimes when Peter was out or busy.She had to protect her boss so he hacked inside Fridays codes...It wasn't the first time doing it so she just slipped in and shut of her system.

Tony's suit started to flash until it stoped freezing in position.Tony had noticed the kid in the roof top.He had rushed to see why he was there.But something happened and now he was stuck inside his suit unable to get out of it.

"You won't hurt my kid Anthony Stark!"-A female voice came from where Fridays voice should come.

"Who's this?"-Tony said now confused as fuck.

The AI laughed.-"I am Fuzz Spider-man's personal Artificial Assistant.Spiderman can't respond right now as seen!"

"What did you do to my AI."-Tony asked now getting angry.

"To that worthless coded bitch?"-Fuzzy said laughing at her own silly joke.-"Nothing.Her codes where really easy to hack in!"

"My AI is the best in New York!"-Tony yelled through his suit.But another laugh came from Fuzzy.

"My kid is the smartest kid in New York bitch!"-Fuzzy said making Tony even angrier.

"Get out of my system or I will make sure to erase you from Earths surface!"-Tony said.

"Anthony Edward Stark...You really think that I cannot hurt you huh?You know I could have done that seconds ago just using your suit against you !So literally I am the ONE who gives the commandos here!"-Fuzzy said.She was trying to wake up Peter in the meanwhile,the heating system was on keeping him warm but she could do nothing about his leg.

"Okay lets make a deal.What do you want!"-Tony said in defeat.

"My kid really adores you...You can't know how broken his trust was last night,he even experienced a panic attack all because of you!You have no idea what my kid has been through...You can't call him a selfish show-off!He is selfless...he would even give his life if it would save yours or someone else's!"-Fuzzy said and Tony didn't respond.This caught him off guard.-"Apologize him!And I will stop hunting you down until I kill you!"

"I am sorry Spiderman!"-Tony said doing as Fuzz asked.

"He has passed out dumbass!"-Fuzzy said .

"He was unconscious the whole time?"-Tony asked.

"No shit Sherlock!"-Fuzzy joked but than became dead serious.-"He needs medical help.He had a broken leg and a few fractures around the upper part of the abdomen.Also a couple second degree burns in his left leg."

"I can take him to the tower.Avengers grew close to him...they will take care of him."-Tony said being unable to do anything else.

"But there is a 'must' here.You must not see his face or try to find out his identity!I fucking mean it!You dare see even 1% of his face and I destroy your fucking bloodline!"-Fuzzy said with a threatening voice.

"Okay tough girl!Just bring back Friday!"-Tony said now really annoyed by this AI.

"Son of a bitch!"-Fuzz mumbled and released his system.

Tony's suit came back to life and Tony went over to help Spiderman. -"Remember No Putting Your Large Nose In My Kids Business...or you know what happens next!"-Fuzzy said and than left Tony take care of the rest.

Tony took the kid in his arms and flew back to the tower.He landed in the rooftop and after a minute every avenger was out looking at the lifeless body Tony was holding.

"Stark WHAT did you DO!"-Steve yelled when he saw the kid unconscious.

"I didn't do anything he was like this when I found him.He needs to go to the med-bay also don't open his face or a maniac AI will kill you instantly."-Tony said and-walked out of his suit.Leaving the kid with the avengers.

"I dare you to open that mask!"-Fuzzy said to Nat who was just trying to lift it.She didn't open it but she sensed something was wrong.

Bruce took the kid to med-bay and started to check his injuries.They didn't take of his mask or suit they just bandaged everything from up the suit.

Tony had left to his lab still thinking of the kid...but most especially...Why hadn't Peter said anything to him in a day!?

•••