• Broken Trust

•••

After they eliminated all the robots Fury took Doctor Oc.

"God job Spider-kid!I will call you again if Avengers struggle to catch a single man.Also I might have a special mission for you soon."-Fury said and than entered his car.

"Good job Webs!"-Captain American said.

"You where awesome there kid!"-Bucky said and made a fist bump with Peter.They would be good friends although they started inside out.

Natasha approached and Peter almost shivered.He noticed her teaser-bites where gone.Who knew maybe they got lost during the battle.

Peter took his backpack who was the Helo-Carrier to take a look at his phone but he realized there was no charge.

As the Avengers started to pack up and enter the plane,Peter took a short walk around .He noticed two black smashed Bites.They where Nat's Teaser-Bites...and they where so dead!He took them and placed them carefully inside his bag.-"Fuzzy remind me to fix these when I get back!"-He said and his AI approved.

He entered the Helo-Carrier and people started to ask him questions about random stuff about him.

"I like the technology you use.Maybe you can give Tony some of that big brain of yours."-Nat said and Peter gave her a smile although it was unnoticeable under the mask.

"Shhhh Tony is still pissed of because he got caught so easily!"-Clint whisper-yelled in purpose so Tony could hear him.

"Shut up Katnis!"-Tony yelled from across the Helo-Carrier.

"I AGREE WITH THE BIRDBRAIN!"-Thor said and gave a loud laugh that soon caught all the avengers.

"Hopefully you didn't need the green guy to rip of that Octopus's tentacles."-Bruce said after the laugh.

"Not as long as we had Spider boy!"-Sam said while fixing something with his drone.

"Mr.Falcon do you need help with that...I have knowledge in technology stuff!"-Peter said .

"Could you?I thing Red Wing is dead!"-Sam said but Peter went over to help.

Peter took a look at it.He took a small took and opened the drown.-"No he isn't!"-He said and took the wires that had dissolved from heat or maybe a large electric shock.He took a knife and ripped of the edges.Peter than took the tool from the table...the one  that melted the ends to join the wires and than connected everything together.He closed the drone and gave it to Falcon.-"Just like new!"

Sam was utterly shocked and so where the avengers.-"We have a new Tony Stark in the board guys!And this one is polite!"-He said raising Spider-man's arm like a winners.

Everyone laughed and cheered up.Quicksilver took the Drone from Sam and started to play with it again...It was his favorite!

Than when Spiderman sat back down Wanda went to him.-"You know I can read minds?"-She said...

"Please don't read mine!Its a total mess inside there!"-Peter said and made a huff.

Wanda did something and than talked. -"I can't read it...It's closed!"

"Strange..."-Peter said thinking that again.Was something wrong with his mind?-"They say you can make people see beautiful dreams...Is that true?"

"Yes I thought they said I can make you see nightmares..."-Wanda said raising an eyebrow.

"They did...but I asked for dreams not nightmares.People like me see nightmares every-night...seeing beautiful dreams is something I miss..."

"Did you just mean ..."-Wanda started but Peter cut off.

"You need to see beauty in everything even if your life is full of ugliness."-Peter said and opened his backpack and took out an earpiece .-"My senses sometimes tell me more than I can ever think off...And they think you need this more than me."-Peter said and gave her the earpiece.

"What is this?"-She said looking a little confused.

"It makes the level of Serotonin, dopamine, oxytocin, and endorphins raise making you experience ihappiness and see beautiful dreams.I used this everyday but I can make another one...you need it more...I sense low grade of Serotonin,dopamine and oxytocin hormones."-Peter said but was cut of by a unexpected hug.

"Thanks Spider kid!This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me!"-Wanda said whispering.

"No problem Miss Maximoff !"-Peter said.

"Call me Wanda please!"-She said.

Tony sat up from his seat and looked at Spiderman.-"Looks like you earned everyone's love...good for an Underoos!"

"Tony stop messing with him!He saved your life!"-Cap said.

"Shut up Capsicle!He disobeyed my orders what do you wait me to do...say Good job kid!?"-Tony said now yelling at Steve.

"He saved your life!That doctor would had killed you!"-Cap said trying to change his mind.

"He didn't follow the orders.I had everything under control!"-Tony yelled again.

Peter was literally crying under his mask.Those words hurt more than everything especially coming from the person he adored that much...from his savor at the Stark Expo 2010...from his mentor.-"I don't take orders from you Anthony Stark!"-Peter yelled from his place.-"You don't tell me what to do!My mission was to help and thats what I did."

"Good!So I will make sure we don't need your help anymore!"-Tony said.He didn't mean those words...He was angry because he saved his life...that someone was better than him.But he couldn't say that out loud.Never...

"Don't worry!I wont come even if you beg!And even if you are tied up and someone is threatening to kill you I will just walk away!"-Peter said took his back pack,released from Wandas hug  opened the door from the Halo-Carrier and jumped of.

"Look what you did Stark!"-Nat said.

"The kid adored you!You just broke his trust...in millions of peaces!"-Wanda said hurt that Spidey left like that.

"Just accept that you made a mistake Tony!Humans make mistakes...all the time.No one is perfect!"-Steve said and made a phone call.Probably Fury.

Tony sat in his seat.He didn't make a mistake.It was all that spiders fault!

•••