• Loki's Surprise

•••

Loki sat up from his apartments bed when he saw the message actually letting him go to the tower for dinner.He laughed a little a shiny liquid almost slipping from his eye...

It was awesome and he was excited to pick an outfit as all the other avengers wore casual clothes around each other.

As a socially awkward person he didn't actually knew what to pick so he googled some shit and found a pair of sportive clothes that might look good on him.

He did his magic changing his clothes into the sport suit he found and he took a small rubber band and tied his hair a a low-bun.

Loki was having a hard decision to show up as a girl or as a boy...but he didn't wanted it to get awkward in case they didn't like the girl-Loki...

His flat was really small and dusty...his bed was little and a little more dirty than usual.He hated it.But it was his only chance to live better than in the pipes or underground water canals.It didn't had decorations and the only picture in the drawer was him, Thor, Bruce and Valkyrie and in the bottom was written 'Revengers' in small shiny letters.

Loki kept that picture for the only reason because  it proved he had been part of a group for once in his entire life.He kept it like a small treasure to carry everywhere in his pockets.

He looked at the time...he had one hour  until dinner he hoped they wouldn't mind he was coming earlier.

As he walked down the streets he was thinking if he could bring wine with him...But that thinking vanished cause they would think it is poisoned...they had a point though.

But anyway he choose to take some macaroons with him.He took three boxes full and walked out...he knew Thor liked macaroons since they where kids.

—After a while...

Loki was in the elevator going up at the penthouse,boxes still in his hand and in the other one he had his phone.He was actually really excited and was having small hyper-smiles all over his face.

He had been in the tower a thousand times before,he had even created bounds with the other avengers even with Stark himself but it just felt strange every time he entered that door.

When the elevator doors opened there was no lights and he could barely see anything.-"Is there any breathing creature inside here?"-He said slowly moving in the dark.

Suddenly all the lights went on and a large group of people popped out of nowhere.-"Happy Birthday!"-They all said in unison.The room was filled in balloons and shiny colorful decorations.

Loki looked behind him thinking h entered in the wrong time or that they mistakenly said that to him.This would be embarrassing as he wasn't intending on being mistaken.

Thor walked from the group and hugged Loki.-"Happy Birthday Brother !"

Loki's heart sank.This...was for...him...-"This is for...Me!?"-he asked shiny liquid almost flowing out of hi eyes.

"Of course it is for you!Thor asked us three weeks ago.I didn't stop him though."-Tony said from the couch sipping some coffee and Loki noticed a small human being that looked like a cinnamon roll.

"Did you bring something!"-Thor asked looking at the boxes.

Loki let them in the table still looking at the kid.-"Yeah!Macaroons your favorite!"

"Poisoned Macaroons my favorite!"-Thor said and took one.

Nat walked in his side she was holding something that looked like a Loki-themed cake with big Happy Birthday Low-key written on it.-"It was Clint's idea!"

"Where is Clint?"-Loki asked as he didn't see him anywhere.

"He is at the corner!"-Bucky said pointing at a sad Clint sitting on a corner.

"He disobeyed the rules!"-Cap filled and lit up the candles.-"We will tell you later."

They putted the cake in front of him.The little kid saw him in awe.-"Who's the kid?"

The kid moved from his seat and sat up.-"I am Benjamin Parker...Tony's personal intern."

Loki thought a little.He actually knew the kid from somewhere.-"Oh...I know you!You are that certain red and blue bug!"

Peter froze.And just stared confused.-"Yea I love bugs!"-Peter said eye begging Loki to stop showing his identity.

Loki just smiled and offered him a macaroon.-"Here.."

"No he isn't eating it.."-Tony said almost yelling.

"It's not poisonous!"-Loki yelled at him.

Sam walked and took one.-"You said that the last time too..."

"You ate my special only for emergency cookie!Of course I needed a pay back!"-Loki prouted but Peter took a macaroon anyway.

"I love them!"-Peter said and took a bite not thinking twice.-"It's delicious...Thanks Mr.Loki!"

Loki stared at him and so did the whole others.Some waiting for Peter to choke or show deadly symptoms.But none came.-"He ate it..."-Loki asked.

"Without even thinking twice!"-Bruce added.

"Guys the candles are still
lit!"-Stpehen said looking at the huge cake.

"Make a wish first!"-Thor said and-held up his chast-camera ready to make a photo of all the group and Loki.

Loki made a simple wish to be happy and have friends again and blew the candles.Thor took a picture and it came out immediately.-"Now what!?"

"Presents!"-Wanda said and took her package.-"This is from me and Pietro!"

"We didn't knew what you might like but Wanda scanned your mind the last time and we found just what you need."-Nat said also giving him her package.

"Mr.Stark asked me to choose a gift for you...and I found one that Wanda said you would love!"-Peter said and gave him his package.

Loki opened Peter's present first.He ripped the wrapper and revealed a big furry black and green snake plushie that was the most adorable creature he had ever seen.Loki loved it...-"Thanks little mortal...I can place this in my bed and talk to him for hours now!"

There was a dark depression sentence in it but everyone just ignored it somehow.Peter didn't he went over to the place he was sitting and hugged him.Than he whispered.-"I do that too..!"-Loki just looked shocked but sure after he hugged back.

"I like the little mortal...who owns him?"-Loki asked and Tony made a fake coughing.-"Understood..."

They opened presents and ate dinner,cake and macaroons all night...They even saw a film while eating popcorn and sure after they all fell asleep in weird positions and ways.

Lets say it was the first time Loki slept happy and feeling loved for once.And Peter had contributed on it.

•••