• Gone Missing

||-So before I start...Peter wont be around for a while this will only show Avengers trying to track and find him!...Also don't forget my other fanfics...there is a Thorki and an  Irondad story in my profile!...Enjoy the chapters!-||

•••

Mj walked to the park hoping Peter wouldn't worry about her being late.Plus that old lade really needed help with the bags.

Mj was hoping to see Peter in top of the bridge like always holding his small bouquet of flowers in one hand and in the other some food or his bag.

She was disappointed to not see Peter there but anyway she finished her way over to the bridge.After a full half an hour she stared to get worried.If he was in patrol he would have at least texted her that he couldn't come or something.

As she searched her bag for the phone Mj started to have a bad feeling about Peter's late coming.She picked the phone and called Peter.The phone started to ring a few meters away from her.

She followed the sound to find Peter's bag and a bouquet strapped in the ground.It looked like people had run through it and it was dusty.Mj left out a shrieking yelp when she noticed something had probably happened to her Peter!

She took the bag and headed to Neds house not knowing where to go or hoe to act.It was the first time Peter had ever gone missing and she was scared something was seriously wrong.

The door opened by Mrs.Leeds who said Ned was in his room.Mj bursted in,tears running through her face and her curly hair was sticking from sweating.-"Ned...Peter-I can't f-find Peter...So-someone took him...they took m-my Peter!"-She said panic visible in her face.

Ned shoot from the seat.-"What!!!No calm down Mj maybe he is patrolling!?Or had an emergency!"

Mj showed him the bag and the flowers.-"They took him...tho-those he pushed me...they took him!They said th-that..."-she stoped her voice cracking and she couldn't hold the sobs anymore.

Ned went over and tried to help her breath normally when Peter's phone started to buzz rapidly.Ned took it as Mj couldn't talk because of her condition.The caller ID said Dad...Wait Peter doesn't have a dad?

"Hello who is this?"-Ned said sniffing slightly as he had been crying too.

"I am sorry who is this?I am calling for Peter..."-The male voice said from behind the phone.

"Peter?"-Ned said and Mj shoot him a look.

She took the phone from him.-"Is this Mr.Smart Peter told me about?"-Mj asked her voice cracking in every word.

"Miss are you okay?"-The male voice asked.

"I am not...They t-took him!They took my precious Peter..."-Mj cried over the phone.

In the other side all the avengers who where present gasped.Tony almost had a heart attack.-"Who did what!"-He yelled over the phone!"

"They kidnaped him...they already had given us threats...They t-took him!"-Mj said muffling her cries.

"Kidnaped!"-Tony said and Natasha jumped up.

"Bring her here!NOW!"-Natasha ordered.

"Miss can you please sent us a location?We can help finding Peter...We are his family don't worry!"-Steve said over the phone.

"...XXX-XXX...Queens fifth street!"-Ned said quickly.

"We are sending a car for you.Please make sure to take Peter's thing with you!"-Pepper said and than she started to call her driver to go to the place the kids where and pick them up.

Ned closed the phone and took out the Spiderman suit from the bag he folded it and put it in his wardrobe.He cleaned Mj's face with a wet wipe and than took his laptop and hacking USB's plus the AI Peter and Ned had installed together just in case they had to investigate this case with equipment.

"Mj please hold yourself.We will be helped...we are not alone!Plus Peter still has his backup web shooters with him!And he had super strength.He is a hero he can make it out of there Mj.Calm down please!"-Ned said holding her shoulders.

Mj looked up.-"Gwen...we didn't tell Gwen!"

"I will message her when we meet Peter's family no problem!Can you believe it...Peter has a family and he didn't tell us!"-Ned said .

They heard a doorbell.Soon a man opened the door and took Mj and Ned to the car.Ned held the backpack in his lap not letting it go for any second.

Soon Mj and Ned came to the avengers tower.-"Why did we stop here?"

"You will see when you get there!"-The driver said and took them to the election pressed the up button and it started to lift.

The lift lasted 1 minute or more and when the doors opened they saw an over crowded living room with wild and angry avengers.The sounds stoped once Mj and Ned got inside the room.

Everyone went silent. Natasha Romanoff run in Mj's direction.And so did Tony.

"Are you the kids?"-Natasha asked worry in her face.

They saw an disturbed Thor groaning to every small touch because he was angry.Bruce was holding a pair of headphone to mentain calm.Bucky wasn't fighting Sam indeed he was holding Sam because he needed comfort.Steve was making circles around the place.Pepper and Stephen where looking at Ned and Mj.Wanda and Loki where trying to cam everyone with their good-auras.Pietro was crying with Clint in the common corner.Scott had just arrived and was just sitting in the sofa his head calculating ever possibility.

Tony looked like shit.He had a cup with something (everything but coffee!).He let the cup in the table and run to Mj and Ned.

"You a-are Peter's f-family!!!"-Ned almost fangirled but stayed serious as much as he could even though he was almost dying.

"Yeah!"-They all said waiting for information.

Tony removed his glasses.-"Tell us everything!"

•••