• Rest In Peace

•••

Peter had to move in with Tony and the other avengers as now he was completely under his custody and his name now was Peter Stark.Could Peter be more happy!?No way he could!Living with such people was learning a new idiotic shit everyday.

Going back to school would be painful for Peter knowing that it would mean going back to meeting Flash and his bully friends.But at last he had Mj and Ned besides him.It still wasn't enough.

"Peter wake up!Its time for school!"-Steve yelled from the hallway waking up half of the light sleep avengers.

"Fuck you Steve!"-Wanda yelled from her room.

"Language miss!"-Steve said annoyed.

Peter opened one eye and looked at the time.SHIT it was 7:30.-"I AM LATE!!!"-he yelled jumping of the bed almost crashing on the ceiling.

He grabbed his clothes from his closet and run to the bathroom quickly brushing his teeth and wearing some proper clothes.

Than he took his homework and books showing them in the bag meanwhile not forgetting the suit as he rushed to get to the kitchen.

Where the early but not morning people where sitting.Pepper was on a call in the kitchen island.She kissed Peter good morning and pulled a plate with some breakfast-on it not moving from the phone.

Tony entered the kitchen holding a cup of coffee in his hand.-"Morning Pete...aren't you late?I can drive you today."

"No need Mr.Stark Mama Spider is taking me there with-her motorcycle ."-Peter answered mouth full of food.

"I could have done that too."-Stephen said lifting his sleepy head from the table.

"Baby you can't ride a bike let out a motorcycle."-Tony laughed softly as Steph gave him a death glare mouthing 'rude'.

Peter took his bag leaving the plate empty and wiping his mouth.-"Delicious!I have to go Nat is waiting for me outside!"

"Careful!And behave don't make me ground you if you misbehave young man!"-Tony said and Peter just giggled.

"Sure dad!"-He said devilishly and the elevator closed before Tony could give another lecture about behaving.

•••

Mj and Ned ware waiting in the front door when Peter and Nat showed up.Nat kissed Peter goodbye and and winked at Mj before leaving.

"Ready to get into the routine?"-Ned asked after doing his super cool handshake with Peter.

"Nah...but Yeah!?"-Peter said and laughed.

"Loser!"-Mj said and kissed Peter.-"My loser!"

"Ewwww...I feel third wheeled!"-Ned yelled from behind.

When they reached school the first thing to welcome Peter was Flash making him trip by putting his leg in the way.-"Penis Parker is back huh!?Started to think your parents moved away...Oh wait you don't have parents!"-He laughed his own so called 'joke'.

Ned was about to say something but Peter put a hand in his chest nodding and leaving for the next class.

"Don't worry Puny Parker see you after school...I bet your bones miss me!"-He yelled through the hallway but Peter just ignored it.