• Close Call

•••

His head had an huge explosion from inside and his face went like 'WHAT'...

Peter's heart stoped beating!Did Tony just call him by his first actual name!What id he actually found out!He was so fired!!!!!He had two chances start apologizing rapidly or play dumb.Nah what if he just mistakenly called him that.He gulped and decided to play dumb.-"Who's Peter?"

Tony face palmed.-"Sorry Ben!He's a friend..."-he stoped to find an proper excuse.-"...from work!"

Peter sighted in relief but he thought of it again.I mean how where the chances of him calling him accidentally by his actual name.What if he knew that he was Peter and he was waiting for the right time to turn him in!What if he...

"Kid!"-Tony snapped to take Peter's attention.-"Did you listen to a thing I just said?"

"Sorry Mr.Stark just lost the track what was it!"-Peter asked.

"Me and Stephen would like to meet your aunt someday...And I asked which day is good with you!"-Tony said and shifted in his desk.

Peter gulped for the 11th time that minute.-"She is busy with work and stuff...I don't think she will be home more than for sleep and I would really appreciate if you don't bother her...she work hard and the time she is home is her only time to rest..."-he said proud of his only believable lie that came in his head.

"But kid how can I talk to her?"-Tony said confused.

"The problem is that you can't!"-Peter mumbled loud enough for Tony to hear.

"What?"

"What?!"-Peter played dumb again.

"Okay kid I will handle it...It can wait after all!!"-Tony said slowly drifting into work again.

Peter took out his phone and started to message his family group as he had loads of free time .

•••

Petal

I need an cheer up!

🥺

Silver

I can help!

I am the real Silver by the way!We got compromised by accidentally!

Scarlet

Same here!

The impostors are gone!

Mr.Smart

Why aren't you guys working!

Silver

We are underage and we have such a good Uncle like you to pay everything for us!

Scary Mama

The kid still needs cheer up you know!

Petal

I do !🥺

Lightning

Owwwwww!

I love this kid!Let me cheer you up!Look what I did!