• The end

•••

It had been months since Flash was sent to a psychological-medical center by his parents and now Peter was safe and sound in his last year of high school.Graduating in a while and with a big family in his side.

It was Peter's 17 birthday and every single person on the sad plushie family was freaking out if something could go wrong with their mean and cruel plan.

Tony was remembering the last birthday they celebrated together at the dark dinner place and the awesome time they spent as actual father-son.So bad he would have to act bad today.

Clint was smirking devilishly as it was his plan all along with Loki.The new troublemaker duo since Loki moved in the tower with everyone else.Pietro and Wanda screamed when they learned Loki was on their side.

They even made a Among us kind of game and guess who the impostors where...(No really guess 😜).It was the best fun Peter had ever had in years after the prank wars they often organized.Peter learned that these small fun gathering and teaming in wars and games was the glue that held this big family together.

As I was meaning to say...It was Peter's birthday.He woke up as usual but nobody was there to scare him or say Happy birthday in the top of their lungs...'Strange'-Peter thought .

It was a school day so he slid on his clothes and took his bag.He checked his phone for messages or something that mentioned his birthday on it but found nothing.

He walked downstairs to find everyone stay in couches or eating in the kitchen...some where even sleeping in their rooms not bothering to come downstairs.-"Morning!"-Peter said with some energy but didn't receive the same.

He got a smidge sad and Tony noticed that.-"Morning kid.Happy is driving you today...I have some work on the lab with Bruce."

"Oh...Okay I'll just go."-Peter said and run to the elevator.

"Wait kid you didn't eat breakfast!"-Stephen yelled but Peter just waved and the elevator closed.

"We did good!Second faze ready?"-Steve said in the coms.

"In position!"-Nat said in the com.

Peter was walking school because he didn't find Happy anywhere and nobody was willing to move their ass so Peter just took the way by foot.Peter's luck was making his way out this day.And the act was finalized with a black motorcycle spraying dirty water all over him.-"Ugh!!Watch your way!"-Peter said wiping the water away from his face.

"Second faze done!"-Nat said in the com.

"My turn!"-Loki also said in the com.

He was half way school when an old man crashed on him.-"Sorry..."-Peter mumbled softly and than walked away.

"Second faze is done!"-Loki said after de-transforming into his shape.-"It's Mj's time now."

"Good job brother!"-Thor said in the com.

"Shut up Imposter!I am not talking to you!"-Loki said still mad at Thor after the game.

Peter got finally at the school looking for Ned and Mj.Wondering if it was really his birthday today.He even asked an old lady for the date but they just didn't actually...care?

He noticed Ned in an corner standing there eating some chicken nuggets.-"Hey bro!"-Peter said and they did their super cool handshake.

"Hey Pete!Did you looked the headlines that The Daily Budget posted on Spiderman?They where 100 billion percent fake!"-Ned said showing Peter the news.