• Kids

•••

It was the last day for Peter at the tower so he just took his things and started to pack while doing vine things with Shuri who was also leaving today.Peter had his best time with his bestie and now Peter gifted her a friendship bracelet that wasn't just a bracelet but could also help them communicate anytime a day.Shuri loved it and added it to her wrist amongst with a couple other brackets she kept.

"How did you take down Captain America?"-Peter said in the hallway heis voice echoing in the common room.

"We shoot him in ze legz cauz hiz shield is the size of a diner plate and he iz an idiot!"-Shuri,Pietro and Wanda said in the same time from different places before cracking into a big ass laugh in the middle of the other avengers who now where really confused about the amount of brain in their heads and a little annoyed.

Steve looked down at his shield a tear coming in his eye.-"What is wrong with my shield!"-Than he looked at Tony with puppy eyes.

Tony looked back and inhaled..."One more pop culture reference and I dare you kids...Listen I dare you!"-Tony said now with a straight face and his ginger pointed out.

"Mother-trucking Dude!"-Pietro started...

"That hurt like a stick in a but-cheek!"-Wanda,Shuri and Peter ended and cracked into another laugh.

Tony shrugged in defeat-"Kids!"

"I have five of them!"-Clint whispered-yelled.

"We have one and it is enough!"-Natasha said and pointed at her phone.

"He can be kinda annoying when he starts talking about things I don't understand!"-Steve pointed out.

"Nah!I like him...And i love his memes and vines.You are too old to understand that fossil face!"-Bucky said and tugged his hand in his arms.

Steve looked with a sad face again.-"What is wrong with my face!"

"Oh babe never-mind!"-Bucky said and placed his metal hand in his face.-"It's perfect!"

•••

Shuri was gone and so was Peter,Pietro and Wanda had gone to Clint's house for the day...The tower was once more free from sounds of vines and reference coming from everywhere...The avengers were sitting in the common room Tv off, phones down, books or tablets away, just looking at each other and sights coming from one another in turns.

Nat shoved Thor away because he was really sticky.Steve was just holding Bucky's head from falling in the wall...Tony had Steph in his lap just playing with his hair...Bruce was just trying to not turn green from the boredom as Thor kept mumbling sun going down which made him even more angry.And Clint...he was lonely in the couch with Sam kicking the life out of him for space and distance.

"Guys!"-Steve mumbled.

"Not now Capsicle..,The dust is becoming even more interesting second by second!"-Tony said in annoyance.

"Tony just admit it!"-Nat said...

"Admit what?"-Tony asked trying to look clueless.

Thor prouted.-"We need kids!"

"I am mot making a kid for you Thor!Ask the biologist man Bruce for that!"-Tony fired back.

"Just listen ..."-Clint said and everyone went silent listening to nothing.-"No music, no giggles, no laughter, no kids...hoe can we live like this for another four hours and 45 minutes and 53 seconds until Wanda and Pietro come back?Or another 16 hours and and 15 minutes and 7 seconds until Ben comes to the tower for i interning?"-Clint said really sad.

Stephen moved from Tony's lap.-"We need a kid Tony!"

"I am not adopting kids Steph!If your magical ass can make one than okay!"-Tony said with a smirk.

Steph just glared at him.-"This kid...Benjamin?Does he has a family?"

"No."-Tony said firmly.-"But he lives with his aunt!"

"And does this aunt care about him?"-Steph asked.

Tony shrugged.-"Probably!"

"Can you meet his aunt?And if she says yes we take this kid with shared guardian-ship...We tell her we can pay for his education in return for her to let him stay in chosen days with us!"-Stephen said.

"Say yes please!Please!"-Nat said from her couch trying take of Thor again.He was such a bug baby!

"Please!"-Everyone said in unison!

"I wanna make pancakes with him!"-Clint said laughing evilly!-"Also I'd like to learn him to use arrows!"

"I can take him to my lab and talk about nerd stuff!"-Bruce said enthusiastic.

"I can learn him how to use my drone and my wings!"-Sam said eating something from Clint's side bowl.

"I can lend him my shield he looks really interested in how it works!"-Steve said.

"He can play with my arm...he said it was cool !"-Bucky said moving his metal fingers.

"I can lean him to use magic!"-Steph said.

"I can take him to the training rooms and make him a little serial killer!"-Nat suggested.

"Nat nO!"-Tony said.-"This is why we don't have kids!You all are bad influences!"

"Bad influences?We just said we are going to make pancakes and let him play with us!We didn't say we are going to give him drugs and alcohol!"-Steve said now prouting.

"Anyway!We will discus this another time...I will make some research on the kid first and than tell you!"-Tony said and took out his phone.-"Who are these!"-He almost yelled.

Everyone took their phone and opened the group chat...-"Shit!"-Steve mumbled.The situation was bad!

•••