• Blondie

•••

"Who are you!What is your purpose?"-Peter yelled again now curious because he knew his made up name.

"Sorry wrong introduction!"-The man said his head being smashed by a knee in his face keeping him down.-"Whats up!I am Jered I am 19 years old and i never fucking learned how to read!"

Peter was even more confused.-"Who you are?Talk now or I will break your neck!"

"Oh c'mon!Its me Pete!Mister Arrow!"-Clint said his head still in the ground face-down not being able to see Peter's face.

Peter froze and released Arrow from his claws.-"You promised to not follow!Mama Spider and Dada Smart are going to hear about this!"-He pulled out his glasses and his hoodie.Hiding his face 70%.

"I wouldn't just let half of my family meet a random guy who turns out to be my nephew...plus I was just looking from the distance...I didn't see your face though."-Clint said finally being able to sit up.

Peter went over to hug him.Not looking at his face for even a second.-"Sorry I thought you wanted to hurt them..."

"Thanks for looking after them Pete!"-Clint said not letting go of him.-"I am the third one to hug you...Silver owns me 50 bucks!"

"You put a bed didn't you!"-Peter said giggling.

"Of course I did!"

"Sorry Mr.Arrow...I almost broke your neck.."-Peter said guilty as fuck.

Clint chuckled.-"You have insanely much more strength than you should have..."

Peter giggled nervously.-"You have a wonderful family Mr.Arrow!Laura is an angle and the kids are just as silly as you!"

"I have another two kids home...this is just the half..."-Clint said.

"What?Five kids?"-Pete was confusing.

"Yeah the twins...silver and scarlet I adopted them legally I haven't told them yet!"

"Omg!That will make them super happy!"-Peter said enthusiastic.-"It's so cute!"

"You are more adorable than I thought!And I am not complaining!"-Arrow said.

Peter looked up for a second.The only thing he noticed was his blonde hair just like Nate's.At the moment the door opened and Cooper walked inside to see Peter and Clint have a conversation without looking at each others faces.

"Dad!"-He said and run to meet him.

"Hey trouble maker!How is ballet course going!"-Clint said.

Cooper prouted.-"why do you have to embarrass me in-front of my nee friend!"

Peter giggled.-"Still can't believe you have kids Mr.Arrow!"

"Rude!"-the blonde said ruffling Coopers hair.

"Mom sent me to say we will be going off soon and we will have one last game before we go!"-Cooper informed.

Peter hugged Clint again.And when Peter was leaving Clint stopped him again.-"Pete wait!"

"What is it Mr.Arrow!"

Clint opened his jacket and picked something from his inside pocket.He took out a small black sharp arrow with wood and metallic parts.-"Happy birthday!"

Peter took the small arrow.-"Thanks Uncle Arrow!I will keep this with me..."-He said hugging him one last time.

•••