• Ilusion

•••

Weeks after that...Weird thing,good things, bad things and lucky things had happened.

Tony didn't ask about Aunt May for a while and Peter was happy about it.

He had been spending a lot of time with the avengers and especially Loki.As for Loki, he knew Peter was Spiderman because he could sense super-powers...that was one of him millions of powers and it really helped.

The sad Plushie family now had Stephen and Pepper too...after a big fight for the last persons to enter there.

Clint had been punished for meeting Peter but now everything was cool.

The Mysterio guy wasn't making troubles and Fury wasn't pulling to much pressure on it.There was tension between Spiderman and Avengers but some really liked him especially Thor!

As for the moment of speaking Peter was upside down hanging from the ceiling.How did he end in that position..?

Well one word...Loki!

"I will cast an illusion again!Focus on my heartbeat and try to stab me.I will play tricks with your mind...stop me and try to stab me...Come on move that spider ass!"-Loki said and started to make his magic.

"Mr.Loki...I don't think I will ever be able to make it..."-Peter said now being lost in some endless memories as illusions.

"Sense me!"-Loki said.

Peter moved his leg from the ceiling as the illusion told him there was a stair...but he fell from the ceiling with a large thud in the ground.

Loki face palmed and pulled out the illusions once more.-"Kid!Stop saying you can't do it...work hard to learn and win..,You might need this one day!"

"What will I need this for no one is coming to kill me with illusions!This part wasn't even in the training plan you organized last month!"-Peter said hugging his hurt knee.

Loki sat up.-"Indeed if someone wants to actually hurt you they use your weak points and for now illusion is your worst weak point...You can't even know if it is reality!"-Loki snapped his fingers twice and the actual illusions left.

Now Peter was on the floor hugging a small archery case.-"I hate these!"

"Now sit up and start again!Use your senses and not your mouth.Hear me...sense me...defeat me!"-Loki said again as he went-in his position.

•••

(Sad Plushie Family!)*

Petal

Guys...

Emmm...🥺

How do you fix a stab wound?

God of Pranks

What the fuck happened!

Mr.Smart

Kid are you alright!

Go to hospital!!

NOW!

Scary Mama

Pete tell me where are you I am coming!

Send me a fucking location!

Spicy

Do you want me to send you an emergency team right away!