• Choosing the Right

•••

Peter woke up in a soft bed.Was he in haven?The last thing he remembered was Fuzzy telling him not to sleep.His leg had been broken and his left side a little burnt.

"Fuzz!Where am I?"-Peter asked her AI.

"You are at the Stark Tower.In the med-bay...currently healing."-Fuzzy said.

"Avengers tower!DID THEY SEE MY FACE?"-Peter panicked removing an IV from his arm.

"No I threatened them that if they saw your face it would be the last think they would ever see."-Fuzz said and chuckled being proud of herself.

"I would really hug you if you where a person you know that?"-Peter said happy that he created such an amazing artificial living creature.

"Thanks Pete!"-She said.

The door knob moved and someone walked in.-"Friday told me you are up so I thought to pay you a visit."-Tony said from the doorstep.

Peter sat up very quick.

"Don't worry...I won't hurt you.I just have some questions."-He said and sat down in a chair close to his bed.

"What do you actually want Mr.Stark?"-Peter said knowing something was wrong in here.

"I want answers !Honest answers!"-He said and sat up.

"Why are you doing this Mr.Stark?Aren't you the one who said I was a show-off this morning?Didn't you say I was a threat?"-Peter said trying to hold his voice from cracking.

"Look Spider kid...I don't know you who you are or what your background story is...that's why I can't trust you.Nothing personal!"-Tony said and gave the kid a small glare.-"But your AI told me that you actually saw me as a mentor...I don't know if that still stands...but I don't want you to think of me else-way...I wanted to apologize for the things I said at the Jet and leave the past behind."-He said and looked at the kid.He didn't respond.

"Fuzzy threatened you didn't she?"-Peter said.His voice having a disappointed tone.

Tony didn't respond.

"I knew it!"-Peter said and sat up.-"Thanks Mr.Stark...for taking care of my broken leg.I have a life to attend."-He said and jumped of the window.

Tony sighted.He just actually apologized but the kid didn't even listen to him.He did the right choice but gave the wrong impression...he probably just lost a kid.

Peter swag home.It was already afternoon.It was weekend so he hadn't any homework or job to do.

He took out-his phone and decided to talk to Mr.Smart.

•••

Peter

Hey Mr.Smart...

Sorry for not answering your messages .

My phone was dead and the Volunteer work really went longer than expected.

(•_•)

Mr.Smart

No prob kid!

So how was the weekend?

Mine was the worst ever.

Peter

Mine too!

I had pretty good moments but there where a lot of bad ones too.