• Loyal Spider

•••

"I am not a kid!"-Peter said he had made a program that would make his voice sound older but looks like it didn't work as he wished all though it changed a little.-"I can burst a wall with my bare hands!"

Everyone raised a eyebrow.-"Fury the mission is dangerous I don't want to take responsibilities for a kid if he dies trying to stop a single thing!"-Tony said and Fury made a sign.

"He is ready!End of discussion!"-Fury said and left saying a sentence from the corridor.-"Don't try to find his identity or that will cause someone to get fired."

"Fuck you Fury!"-Bucky yelled at him!

"Language Buck!"-Steve said.

Everyone was here.Black Widow, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Ant Man, Bruce Banner, Tony Stark, Doctor Strange, Falcon, Winter Solider, Capsicle and Thor.They were suited up their guns by their sides.And all these guys looking at the masked spider.

"Hey!"-Peter waved shyly .

"Who the hell are you!"-Bucky said and sat up from his seat approaching him closely.

"I am Spiderman!A pleasure to meet you all!"-Peter said trying to hide his inner fangirl .

Eventually his senses tingled acknowledging him that a punch was coming his way.Bucky raised his metal arm and throw a punch which Spiderman caught in mid-air.

"Woow you have a metal arm.Cool...how does this work?"-Spiderman said and release Buckeyes metal fist.

"I don't know about you guys but I think he is ready!"-Sam said and shook Spider-man's shoulders.

Bucky was still in shook.His arm was made with Vibranium the strongest metal on Earth! And this kid caught it!

"Okay stop with this none sense everyone inside the Helo-carrier .Now!"-Tony ordered and kissed Stephens cheek lightly.-"Will be back tomorrow."

"Good luck!"-Stephen said and everyone left to the rooftop again.

-After the awkward ride at the Helo-Carrier.

They stoped in a place full of Warehouses.-"So this is the place.This place if full with robots and other assassins.Kill whatever tries to kill you and don't forget our duty is to find Doctor Oc...He is with Hydra and is really a psycho! The kid should never ever go near the Doctor in anyway.He is dangerous leave it to the Pro-s!"-Tony said and tapped his ACR reactor to show his suit.

"Bold of you to assume Mr.Stark...I was the one to put him on jail the first time and the second time...So back off...this is personal now!"-Spiderman said and walked past Mr.Stark.

Tony didn't knew what to say.He was going to make a research about this kid later.He looks bigger and more powerful than he thought!-"Kid just leave it to us!"

Spiderman just ignored Tony and everyone stepped outside the Helo-Carrier.At that moment Robots showed from nowhere and started to attack.

Spiderman started to fight them and took down the first three with only a couple moves.His webs where strong and the robots where stuck.For the stronger robots he used electro-webs or web-bombs.It was awesome to see how super he dodged the moves and killed the robots.There where like a whole army full of robots.Peter noticed that Tony flew past the robots and entered in a warehouse.

"Mr.Stark noo!Its a trap!"-Spiderman yelled after he remembered the last time he fought Doctor Octopus.But Tony didn't stop falling right into his trap.

"What is it Kid!"-Capitan America said.

"Tony is falling for his trap!He did it to me last time we fought.Please cover up for me!"-Spiderman said and Capaicle nodded.

"Everyone take positions we need to get the kid inside the warehouse!"-He said and the road was cleaned up in a couple minutes.

Peter entered the warehouse sticking to the ceiling and slowly going to the place where Doctor Oc and Tony had fought.He had shutted Tony's suit and probably was trying to kill him now.

He went from behind.He was telling Mr.Stark his plan on killing everyone in New York.

Spiderman noticed that Tony was standing in a chair tied up with some chains.And Doctor Oc was just talking none stop.Peter had been in the same situation before when he took his web-shooters from him the second he entered the lab.Deja-Vu.

Tony noticed Spiderman sticking in the ceiling.Spiderman winked at Tony and than shoot an Electro-Web right in Doctor-Oc's jetpack that held his tentacles.And than he webbed him up like a worm inside a web-sock!

"What is wrong with Bad guys telling their plan before killing someone."-Peter said landing besides the web-sock.

"SPIDERMAN!!!"-Doctor Octopus yelled.

"The one and only.Did ya miss me?!"-Peter said and went to Tony.

"It's Vibranium chain you can't brake it!"-Tony said with a weak voice.

"Do you want to bet?"-Spiderman questioned.He Took the chains and just broke them with his bare hands.-"Better not!"

"I told you not to come kid!"-Tony said and released from the chains.

"I am a Loyal Spider Mr.Stark..."-Spiderman said and went out to help the others.

"Pretty sure you are!"

•••