• Crawler

•••

Time had passed hours and maybe more.The place was still dark enough but at last the survivors were together...None of them was talking...not even a single word!Some where just crying silently and some had just zoomed out focused on one point like insane people.

Tony was in his corner looking down at his bloody and full of tears hands.He blamed himself about everyones death even Peter's...And now Beck had the glasses and soon nothing would matter anymore.He would probably kill them too.

They where stuck...Thor who looked to be the strongest for the moment had been looking all places for a door,window or any other place that could get them out...but there was nothing!Just four tall walls around them.Than even Thor had given up and now he was sitting in his own corner away from everybody and was just looking up zooming out.

Nat and Steve where in a corner both sobbing silently...that had been going for hours now and none of them had even stopped for once.When Tony told her about Peter...she lost it completely and didn't speak a word after.So did everyone especially Wanda who had just lost both her brothers (Pietro and Peter) and was slowly turning insane.

Mysterio entered the room from a green portal and looked around.It was dark so he turned the lights on.-"Avengers...more like Averagers!"-Mysterio laughed at his own silly pun.

Tony launched himself to him but was meet by only one illusion of Mysterio.

"MONSTER!!!"-Wanda yelled and tried to catch the other Mysterio with one of her red auras but it was also an illusion.

"I just came to bargain!"-Beck said from another place before the illusion got hit by a shield and a lighting at the same time.

"I can't keep you here forever!I am peace offering guy...Come on stop hitting me!"-Beck said as Nat shoot him with her gun...But they where just illusions!

Tony didn't had his suit so he could burn this bitch to ashes.-"SHUT UP KILLER!"

"No Stark I am not the killer...You all are!You couldn't save them...It's not my fault!Maybe in Peter's and Pietro's case yes...but the others are your fault!"-Beck said standing in mid air an Axe from Thor pinning the illusion.-"Did Stark told you that he gave me Edith?"

The heads where all turned around at Tony.-"You gave him Edith?"-Steve asked and Tony noticed the bloodshot eyes.

"I had to...He had a gun against P-Peters head..."-Tony said another tear falling on the dusty ground.

"YOU GAVE HIM A WEAPON AGAINST THE WORLD STARK!"-Steve yelled at him totally forgetting Mysterio who was smirking in satisfaction.-"YOU THOUGHT HE WOULD LET HIM LIVE!!!"

"HE HAD A GUN AGAINST MY SONS HEAD ROGERS!"-Tony yelled back now not hiding any of the voice cracks.

"Guys he is trying to turn of against each other...Don't listen to him!"-Thor said getting between them.-"Stop this nonsense!"

Nobody talked and everyone got silent.Mysterio started to talk again.-"If you want to get out alive without me killing any of you...please tie yourself with these..."-He said giving them Five pairs of metallic kind of ties.-"And shut up until the whole world sees you as killers and villains!"-Beck said laughing evilly as he took Nat and placed a gun in her head.

Steve took the ties and started to tie everyone including himself.Wanda suddenly felt powerless and so did Thor who fell in the ground limping from weakness.

"A small creation Peter made before...well tragically dying."-Beck smirked.-"It makes everyone weak especially gifted people!"

When they where all beautifully tied up he left Nat free and also tied her.-"Now can we talk about my evil plan?"-Beck said earnings some death glares.

Tony stood there in his knees his hands tied.He didn't speak a word.Mysterio now disappeared the illusions and the only thing they could see was a normal person with Edith and tons of drones around him.

Mysterio now disappeared the illusions and the only thing they could see was a normal person with Edith and tons of drones around him

"It's all based in illusions."-Beck said.-"But people will believe everything media is going to say about you...Let's make a small scenario...The avengers are the new threat! The avengers kill the prime minister and take over the city!"-he laughed.-"Or or...Shield the new terrorist organization !Fury will love it!"

"M-monster!"-Said a weak Wanda limpid on the ground as Nat held her in her lap.

"People won't believe someone that calls himself Hero!"-Steve said helping a breathless Thor who felt himself slipping away.

"They will believe when I fight you!And save the city!Thanks to Edith and Tony now I can!"-Beck said waving Edith in the air.

Tony was sick of all this a feeling of vomiting took over as he heard Becks plans on making them killers and villains in the worlds eyes.

Tony heard a small breathing and tilted his head up to see a small black figure crawling on the ceiling.It was dark and he couldn't notice what it was but he assumed it was help.

The small black figure crawled all the way up and stood in the ceiling above Beck.Now Tony had a better view of the small figure.It was wearing full black clothes... a black sleeved shirt a leather belt holding his pants also dark black.But what caught his attention.

The small person had his eyes closed with a black cloth and his mouth and nose had a mask like the one graffiti-artist use.And his hair was brown in hazelnut brown.This blindfolded person was their way out ?

The small black figure stood there without moving.It was standing backwards and probably sticking in the ceiling.Before...well...attacking!

•••