• Messed Up

•••

A few days after the stabbing,Peter was walking home from his Internship.Tony had just said he would meet May in a few days and he couldn't find a good excuse to come up with.

Desperate Peter entered his apartment didn't turn the light on and just vanished in the bathroom to take a big cold shower.

After he cleared his messed up thoughts he wore some hello kitty pajamas and left the bathroom.He turned on the light and almost screamed when he saw someone wearing dark clothes and standing in the corner of the room.

"Loki you motherfucker you scared the shit out of me!What are you doing here!"-Peter whisper yelled still breathing heavy.

"Ouch calm down Benjamin!I needed company and my flat is really empty...If I am bothering I will take my leave"-loki said sadly.

"No no!Don't leave...I am pretty lonely too.Why don't we order pizza?"-Peter suggested.

"Cool!J can also pick a film!"-Loki said and jumped to the computer desk.

"You know how to use a computer?"-Peter said after calling the pizza delivery.

"Of course I do!My oaf brother knows how to use one why not me!"-Loki said opening netflix.

"Let me guess your netflix password!"

"You'll never find it!"-Loki teased.

"Tessract!"-Peter said and Loki's face fell.

"Is it that obvious?"-Loki asked lowering his voice.

"Totally!"-Peter laughed at him.

After the pizza came and the film was opened they dived in it and had a grate time making jokes and references about the movie.

But Loki seemed to understand that Peter was upset and something was bugging him from inside.

"Benjamin...Are you okay you seem a little bit off."-Loki asked as the credits of the movie came out.

"Nothing actually...I just need an Aunt!"-Peter joked.

"What?Come on tell me!"

Peter told him about Tony wanting to see Aunt May and he told him about the fight they had and how he illegally lived in a small apartment with his friends Matt help.-"I am probably going to be fired when he hears about this!"

"Not if I help you little mortal!"-Loki said with a mischievous smile.

"I am sorry Mr.Loki you can't help with this one!"-Peter said sadly.

"Oh come on!I can turn myself into your Aunt and easily lie to Tony!Its really easy!"-Loki said and he told Peter every detail-on how he was going to full the one and only Mr.Stark.

"You would do that for me!"-Peter squeaked.

"Yeah you are like a little brother to me!"-Loki said and unexpectedly Peter hugged him.

"You have no idea how much is this helping me!"-Peter said almost tearing up from joy.

"Anytime!"

•••

Next day Peter woke up something in the afternoon and considering it was weekend he would just spent more time with his girlfriend .He opened the phone to talk to his family and i form them about the meeting with Mj.

He was supposed to meet her at the infamous little landscape near the central park.The sun was almost setting when he entered the park.He took some flowers and started to walk the way to the Park.

He saw Mj at the bridge...She looked beautiful as always Her brown curly hair slowly being kissed by the breeze and her shiny skin being touched by the last sun light.

Peter walked there and when he was about to hug and kiss Mj she stepped back.

"Hey Mj...Are you okay."-Peter asked nervously.

"We need to talk...It's important!"-Mj said and refused the flowers.

"Mj you are scaring me...What is wrong?"-He said now starting to rethink everything he did the last two years searching for any mistake but he found none that he knew of.

"It's not working...It's not working for both of us."-Mj said and those words hit Peter like a lightning bolt right in the heart.

Even though she didn't end the sentence he knew what the rest was.-"But Mj...We just talked and you looked happy...And you said you had good news for me...you just laughed in the phone with me!"

"I lied...This has to end.I am sorry!"-Mj said and Peter tried to take her hand but she moved away.

"You can't just leave without talking about it!What isn't working for you!I can change it...I'll try to change everything!Just tell Michelle!"-Peter said holding back tears.His heart was broken and it all hit him hard.

"There is someone else.Better than you,that can give me what I want and not just some shitty flowers and kisses!"-Mj said and turned her back.

Peter didn't move he couldn't make any move.He had frozen in place.His heart was shattered and he didn't knew why was all this happening to him.He knew something was odd.

His senses went on all at once and he was very distracted to fight whatever was threatening him.

A hand catches his arms and another one caught his legs.Someone injected something on him and he fell unconscious unable to fight he felt hopeless for once in his life.Giving his soul to whatever was about to harm him.

•••