• The Fire

•••

Peter woke up sore from the last night.Peter was holding his plushie tight and didn't realize he was almost killing it.He had more than 100 nightmares last night like Tony was trying to suffocate him...Peter hated to think bad of Tony Stark but maybe he was wrong about him...NO he couldn't think this way for his mentor...If Mr.Stark knew who Spiderman was behind the mask he would think else-way.

He took a quick shower and changed from his suit...he had slept after the lullaby without even changing first.He owned Miss Black a thanks for last night.

Peter took his phone and saw that there where millions of messages in it.He opened the group first.

(Sad plushie family)*

???

So this is the infamous group you have been talking for?

Where is the kid though!

??

It's 7 o'clock!

Did you wait fora kid to be awake in that hour in a weekend?

Arrow

Shut up or I will bring Mama Spider there to kill you.

Silver

Fuck you all!

I can't sleep anymore!Thanks to some ice fossils...

Scarlet

I had the best sleep-last night...Oh and watch the language...the fossil doesn't like that kind of language.

???

Get over it Scarlet!!!

Petal

Morning !

New friends????

\(•-•)/

??

What was that?!

Arrow

Emoji ...I will learn that to you later!

Now tell Petal something about yourself so he can find a name for you!

???

I like morning running and drawing.I like protecting the country...

Also don't worry about everyone calling us fossils...We aren't that old.

??

I like history and geography...I was the best in my time.

I unlike Mr.Fossil Number One like to attack...Not protect.

Petal

Awesome..!

Than Mr.Shield and Mr.Sword welcome to the sad plushie family...To enter the family you need to have a plushie with who you go sad with.