• Revange

•••

Mj took a deep breath and was about to talk when the elevator door opened and Gwen came in without any breath left.Mj run to her and hugged her tight as she started to sob again.-"He took him!"-She whispered to Gwen who gasped and also broke down.

"Sorry to burst the bubble...But who's this?"-Tony said looking confused .

"I am Gwen.I worked at the intern level 5 with Peter."-She said trying to stay tough.

"Okay can someone explain why does someone want our Peter kidnaped!"-Nat yelled in distress.Her adrenaline was really boiling 100 degrees.

Mj couldn't talk as she was crying and really overwhelmed.Gwen spoke up.-"There was this guy...Quentin Beck your former intern.He stole Peter's project so he would become the head intern himself and later own Edith (even dead I am the hero) that was part of 'his' project.The illusion project was his idea but it was completely Peter's work."-Gwen said with a breath earning a few confused glares.

"Wait wasn't it Ben's work?"-Tony said even more confused.

Gwen took out a small paper card that she had in her case.-"Here...Peter told me you might one day need to know...I never thought he meant today!He already knew somehow!"

"Knew what?"-Natasha yelled again visibly eating her nails.

Tony looked at the small card where the identity informations where printed  with a small 'Sorry for lying to you Mr.Stark!' in the corner of it.He looked at the information again.He slowly slid down in the couch braking down and holding his ACR reactor with his hand.

Steve snatched the card from Tony.He gasped and stood there speechless.-"Peter Benjamin Parker!?"

The rest of the group gasped and Nat took the card from Steve.She checked the information twice.-"Impossible!"

"He is being searched everywhere as Peter Parker...He had to change his name two years ago...or they would take him back to May Parker.Matt did everything to keep him safe.And so did we."-Gwen ended and Wanda left out a shriek.it looked more like a cry.-"Peter didn't knew the plushie family where you guys..."

"Who took him!"-Tony asked from the couch where he was holding his head with his hands.

"Quentin Beck...or as Peter calls him Mysterio !"-Ned said and took out his laptopand showed them a file.-"Peter made this last week with me...It has more than even SHIELD owns!"

Steve went in his side and looked at the files.-"How did he get the information?"

Ned gulped he couldn't say he was Spiderman he had to lie.-"Mysterio used the illusion powers-drones which Peter knew as his creation."

"Send me the file!"-Tony said and left the room.Stressed and sad.

-Later that night.

A glass shattered and A scream came from the living room.Every person in-the penthouse launched there holding their hearts.Breathing heavy and some almost dying from a heart attack.

"What the hell happened!"-Buck asked as he saw Mj in the ground near her a broken water glass and in her hand a phone.

Wanda took the phone and putted her hand in her mouth to muffle the screaming.-"PETER!"-She yelled tears running through her face and her eyes turning red from anger and sadness.

"What happened!?"-Tony aid taking the phone.

A message!

A picture!

Blood...

Death!

It was a photo of Peter laying in the ground.Shirtless to reveal a beaten to death person.A gunshot wound in his abdomen.Peters curls where covered in blood and his face looked like a broken porcelain doll.Blood covering his left side.

The message said.

"How much does Stark pay for my revenge?Such a pity...your little son had to pay for you!"

"Also...He's not dead..."

"...Yet!"

Nat broke down Steve holding her tight as she cried.

Cries filled the whole penthouse. Everyone broke down...that kid had taken everyone hearts even Sam's who hatted kids.Every single person felt his heart ache at the small bean being tortured like that.

"He's just a kid!"-Tony whispered softly almost losing his mind.

•••

Tony sat in his desk.It had been three days since Peter or Ben went missing and the photo of him being beaten to death came.He hadn't left the lab and had only drunk whatever he had in his lab trying to make himself forget.

Ned had been a hood help with the information but that was literally the only thing he owned.There was no camera registration and no other evidence.The police was already searching for him.And the Mysterio guy hadn't been anywhere.

Tony had been double sad to understand that both persons he called sons where the same person who now was in a psychopaths hands...because of him!Because he made a mistake and Peter was paying it in who knows what way!

Hopeless!

That's what he was...he was hopeless.He couldn't track him,he couldn't track Mysterio...he didn't had anyway to get to Peter.

Natasha entered the lab.Holding a cup of coffee on her hand.-"It's been three days Tony...go to sleep!"-She said handing him the cup her eyes where red she had probably cried before coming to visit Tony.

Tony took of his glasses and pressed the bridge of his nose.-"I can't.I cant sleep...he needs me...Nat he needs us!"-he said softly above a whisper.

Natasha stood silent not knowing what to say.

"You know Natalie...I was going to adopt him.I had the papers ready in my desk ...Stephen had said he wanted a kid and Peter for me was already a son..."-Tony took a shaky breath.-"I was going to tell him after I meet his Aunt...He would jump into my arms and hug me tight hoping this wasn't just a dream!"-Tony was literally tearing up now.-"I was ready to hear his pop culture references for the rest of my life.He was going to be my best friend and my son...he would tell me how his day was and I would hear how he told me a good old lade he helped gave him a treat...or how he got a new puppy from the streets.I was going to be the father he never had...And he was going to be part of our big family..."-Tony sat his head in Nat's shoulder.-"He was going to be my son...and now he is worse than dead because of me!"

Nat tun circles on Tony's back trying to calm him down.-"There is still hope Tones...we are getting him back.You will adopt him and I will also be his guardian as you accept.We can take him eat Shawarma...remember when he told us he never had had shawarma with anyone else at the group chat...We will take him to your favorite restaurant.We will find him again!"-She ended when she noticed Tony was comfy in her shoulder she started to sing the lullaby she used to sing to Peter when he had panic attacks.

Soon Tony stopped his small sobs and took a cat nap in Nat's shoulder.

•••