• One of Us

•••

"Peter wake up...We are home!"-Nat whispered in Peter's ear as he was asleep in her lap.

"5 'ore min'ts!"-Peter mumbled in annoyance half asleep.

Tony moved Peter's legs from his lap and winked at Nat.-"Kid there are fresh churros in Clint's cupboard!"

"Where!"-Peter said shooting up and than giving Tony a glare as he chuckled at Peter's reaction to food.-"You can't just play with my feelings like that Mr.Stark!Food is my life!"

Nat giggled softly and petted his hair lightly and gently.-"It's time for a full breakfast I guess...you must be starving!"-She said and saw how his eyes lit up at the word breakfast.

"I could eat a horse if my mouth could fit it!"-Peter laughed.

"It's only 9 am we still have time for a short morning run Sam!"-Steve said elbowing him in the ribs making him groan.

"Fuck you Steve!"-Sam said giving him a glare.

"We can trick him again if you want!"-Pietro said patting his shoulders.-"With the piggyback run!"

"I hate you guys!"-Steve said leaving to find Bucky.

"Me too!"-Sam yelled from his corner.

Tony just looked and than returned to Peter.-"Guess everything goes to normality!"

"They got their lesson...Just change hate with love and listen to the conversation again.Thats their way of showing affection."-Wanda said hugging Pietro from the back.

•••

Pepper was making waffles and toasts as Stephen was making bacon and eggs in the other side both lip syncing to Bohemian Rhapsody.

Peter was digging on his plate with a bunch of avengers looking at him eating his starvation out.He looked up and saw a bunch of devilish smily faces.-"Hi!"-he said shyly wiping his mouth.

Clint bursted in laugher.-"He's adorable!Lets adopt him already!"

"Agreed!"-Some voices came from the group.

Soon Peter stoped eating full and feeling better.-"This was the most delicious breakfast I have ever had!"

Tony looked at Peter...he was still in his black costume and his mask was hanging from his pocket.-"These cloths are dirty go change in something more comfortable."

"Barrow mine!"-Pietro said shoving in his mouth a piece of bacon he stole from Loki's plate.

"GO HELP HIM DUMBASS!"-Thor said pulling him up from the chair.

•••

After wearing some comfy sportive clothes Peter and Pietro entered the common rooms to find everyone sitting on their couches and having snacks cuddling besides their loves ones and making jokes with the team.

The attention was all turned to Peter who just entered the room now wearing clean clothes, showered and feed.

"You look stunning!And that T-shirt shows your abs perfectly!"-Wanda commented smirking.-"I can clearly see how you have a girlfriend!"

Peter blushed and than he looked at a confused Tony.

What was Tony thinking?Well...how did exactly Peter ended up crawling in a ceiling and took down a whole fucking army of fucking drones!Before realization could hit him Bruce asked...-"How did you guys made it out of the illusion rooms again?"

"I don't remember them telling us..."-Stephen said removing Tony's arm from his head.

"Peter saved u.."-Wanda said but than her face expression changed.-"PETER SAVED US!!!"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! YOU WHERE HANGING FROM A FUCKING CEILING!!!WHAT THE FUCK WHERE YOU FUCKING THINKING!"-Tony yelled jumping up.

"WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!...Webs?!"-Nat remembered.-"SPIDERMAN?"

"WHAT THE SHIT!"-Tony squeaked again in high pitch voice.

"First of all...WASH YOUR DUCKING LANGUAGE...And second...You threw him off a window the last time you saw him Tony remember!!"-Steve said remind them the last time they where in a mission on finding Mysterio with Fury's orders.

Peter stood there.Wishing he was deep underground.

"Wait we still don't understand?"-Clint said as Sam and Pietro nodded both looking at Loki who was smirking all the time.

"What do you have Loki?"-Thor asked.

"A knife?"-Loki said sarcastically joining Peter in a laugh.

"Wait you knew?"-Tony asked.

"Of course I did!"-Loki said brushing his hair.

"KNEW WHAT!!"-Sam who wasn't understanding a shit said.

"Peter is Spiderman."-Wanda notified.

"WHAT!"-A bunch of unison voices said.

Peter was wishing to throw himself out of the window from embarrassment.-"...I'm sorry..."-he said with a faint voice.

"For what?"-Bucky asked from Steves chest where he was buried not bothering to move.

"Yeah for what?"-Natasha asked.

Peter stood silent.-"Because I lied to you'll..."

"Lied!Pete you are completely one of us!"-Wanda said laughing.

"You have no idea how we where freaking out that you would feel left out when we would talk about superhero stuff!"-Nat completed putting her hands in his shoulders.

There was a short silence as Nat hugged him gently.And out of nowhere Tony, who's realization hit him like a meteor, yelled...-"I THREW PETER OF A FUCKING 90-TY FLOORS BUILDING!"

Peter laughed nervously.-"He he...It was nothing really!"

"Peter you ended up braking three ribs."-Bruce completed.

"But I have fast healing and I came to work next day remember!"-Peter said happily.

"That's why you didn't like me since the beginning!"-Tony asked guilt in his eyes.

"Mr.Stark NO! You are my role model and I never doubt that!"-Peter said with worry.

"Wait was Tony the reason you got panic attack that night?"-Nat asked looking up at Peter.

"Wha...NO!"-Peter said but his eyes trailed him.

"I did what?"-If eyes could speak Tony's eyes would make people cry.He had hurt his baby boy since the beginning.

"I promised to kill who ever made you sad!And I am keeping the promise!"-Nat said sitting up.

"You better run!"-Steve said not moving from his couch.

But Tony didn't say anything.He just looked at Peter straight in the eyes.A tear threatening to escape.He didn't say anything and just left the room.Leaving everyone confused.

Nat sat up to follow him but Stephen stoped her.-"Maybe another time Nat...He is already killed."

Peter felt bad and really sorry...It wasn't Tony's fault anyway.He tried to follow Tony but he wasn't anywhere.Where could he go?

Oh yeah!Peter knew exactly where he could be!

•••